Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Stripped, Rigondeaux vs. Flores Ordered For Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    That's news to me not what he was saying at all in none of the interviews. I remember it quite clearly.And stuff like this was all over

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...rmo-rigondeaux

Look a little quote from that article from Frampton

"I want to keep challenging the best and the WBA have ordered the winner of the fight against Frampton to fight Rigo next. The IBF want the winner to face Shingo Wake next, and it's a tricky situation because I don't want to give up the WBA belt because I've been champion for a while.

"But I'm here to fight the best and I'm not going to relinquish the WBA belt to avoid someone. I need to focus on becoming unified champion first and I've got a tough fight ahead of me before I can think about anyone else."

That's some next level foot in mouth right there now in hindsight ofc.
    You know what you quoted was said by Quigg, not Frampton right?

Comment

Originally posted by bluzi View Post
      Go watch Doniaire again plz , he WRECKED him , do you feel Floyd shouldve been a pro??
      Donaire pressed the action. He counter punched Donaire. We should thank Donaire, not Rigo, for that little bit of action. Get it?

Have you even watched Rigo's most recent fights? If not for his opponents, the fight is practically just a staring contest. See Rigo Vs. Drian Francisco

As per Floyd, he has good action early in career. When he began running inside the ring, he found another way to market himself. He was a marketing genius. Rigo is not.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        You know what you quoted was said by Quigg, not Frampton right?

Lol i wanted to quote the part where he said he was happy to fight rigo, but like i said it was all over with comments from both guys nobody said anything about ducking ever here's another article this is even worse and funnier check out what Framptom said about quigg and rigo some ironic ****.

Heres the link im telling you this was what was all over the place we even discussed this **** here i called the duck back then. Everyone was talking about benefit of the doubt which was fair so i stf u about it but look at this **** .

http://www.boxingscene.com/frampton-...rassed--101038

“I feel a little bit sorry for the position that Rigo’s been put in,” Frampton said during a conference call Wednesday. “I feel that Scott Quigg should be a little bit embarrassed in how exactly he can say he won world titles. I don’t know if he’s actually won them. He’s been handed them a lot of times and he’s been given them. And I feel a bit sorry for Rigo, but I’m happy to fight anyone. I don’t fear anyone. I believe I’m the best super bantamweight in the world. And if you wanna prove that, then you need to beat Rigo, and I’m prepared to do that.”

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
          Lol i wanted to quote the part where he said he was happy to fight rigo, but like i said it was all over with comments from both guys nobody said anything about ducking ever here's another article this is even worse and funnier check out what Framptom said about quigg and rigo some ironic ****.

Heres the link im telling you this was what was all over the place we even discussed this **** here i called the duck back then. Everyone was talking about benefit of the doubt which was fair so i stf u about it but look at this **** .

http://www.boxingscene.com/frampton-...rassed--101038

“I feel a little bit sorry for the position that Rigo’s been put in,” Frampton said during a conference call Wednesday. “I feel that Scott Quigg should be a little bit embarrassed in how exactly he can say he won world titles. I don’t know if he’s actually won them. He’s been handed them a lot of times and he’s been given them. And I feel a bit sorry for Rigo, but I’m happy to fight anyone. I don’t fear anyone. I believe I’m the best super bantamweight in the world. And if you wanna prove that, then you need to beat Rigo, and I’m prepared to do that.”
          Totally. Listen, there's no doubt that they are avoiding Rigo.

But imagine you get €5million to fight Quigg, but you'll only get €500k to fight Rigo. I mean, it's just boxing.

Nothing's changed.

Comment

Working...
          X