Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Frampton Stripped, Rigondeaux vs. Flores Ordered For Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Cant stand Rigo, but holy shit is it hilarious and embarrassing to see these world class professional fighters fucking clear out of town when they hear Rigo's midget ass is coming around.

Reminds me of The Wire. "Rigondeaux's coming!", and everyone clears the streets.
    I can stand Rigo alright, but I usually fall to sleep when he is fighting.

Comment

blantantly ducked him lool

Comment

Officially on my *hit list. The biggest and clearest duck in recent history. He has no shame, disgraceful and he's scared to take a beating. MBE???

Comment

I gave up on rigo already, he might as well retire for all I care, as to the "pride"(shame) of ireland, I don't think he'd be able to step into an irish pub and look at people in their faces

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            You're right, the visa issue makes it acceptable for Frampton to shamelessly duck him then.
            Lol where did I say that? I said in my first post: "I didn't see this coming....." Everyone knew Frampton wouldn't fight Rigo.

But if they did fight, obviously it would have to be in the UK. If Rigo can't get into the UK then it makes absolutely ZERO sense to fight him. As little sense as it makes already + Frampton is moving up in weight most likely anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Lol where did I say that? I said in my first post: "I didn't see this coming....." Everyone knew Frampton wouldn't fight Rigo.

But if they did fight, obviously it would have to be in the UK. If Rigo can't get into the UK then it makes absolutely ZERO sense to fight him. As little sense as it makes already + Frampton is moving up in weight most likely anyway.
              His ******ed management filled out papers wrong and last minute they found out that is irrelevant vs Framptom in the future if they made the same mistake again they should just jump of a bridge. This duck is a duck the Visa issue has 0 to do with Framptom's man card being revoked, and like most people said he aint getting it back Rigo will take that card to his grave with him.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                His ******ed management filled out papers wrong and last minute they found out that is irrelevant vs Framptom in the future if they made the same mistake again they should just jump of a bridge. This duck is a duck the Visa issue has 0 to do with Framptom's man card being revoked, and like most people said he aint getting it back Rigo will take that card to his grave with him.
                Look at my first post again. I clearly concede this was a duck. But the funny thing is the reaction. Everyone knew Frampton wasn't fighting Rigo. He's going after LSC.

Comment

Look at my first post again. I clearly concede this was a duck. But the funny thing is the reaction. Everyone knew Frampton wasn't fighting Rigo. He's going after LSC.
                  Not before Quigg nobody knew that. Framptom was telling everyone left and right the winner had to man up and fight Rigo then he got Haymoned. This reminds me of Stevenson was the last duck i remember was this blatant, but this has that extra sprinkle of Framptom putting his own foot in his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
                    Not before Quigg nobody knew that. Framptom was telling everyone left and right the winner had to man up and fight Rigo then he got Haymoned. This reminds me of Stevenson was the last duck i remember was this blatant, but this has that extra sprinkle of Framptom putting his own foot in his mouth.
                    EVERYONE knew it. Not sure about in the states, but before the Quigg fight they were talking LSC not Rigo. And they were also talking Featherweight.

If Quigg won I believe he would have been more likely to fight Rigo. That fight might still happen. I guess Quigg is pretty high up the WBA rankings still.

Comment

EVERYONE knew it. Not sure about in the states, but before the Quigg fight they were talking LSC not Rigo. And they were also talking Featherweight.

If Quigg won I believe he would have been more likely to fight Rigo. That fight might still happen. I guess Quigg is pretty high up the WBA rankings still.
                      That's news to me not what he was saying at all in none of the interviews. I remember it quite clearly.And stuff like this was all over

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...rmo-rigondeaux

Look a little quote from that article from Frampton

"I want to keep challenging the best and the WBA have ordered the winner of the fight against Frampton to fight Rigo next. The IBF want the winner to face Shingo Wake next, and it's a tricky situation because I don't want to give up the WBA belt because I've been champion for a while.

"But I'm here to fight the best and I'm not going to relinquish the WBA belt to avoid someone. I need to focus on becoming unified champion first and I've got a tough fight ahead of me before I can think about anyone else."

That's some next level foot in mouth right there now in hindsight ofc.

Comment

Working...
                      X