Collapse
No announcement yet.

The offical Crawford vs. Postol July 23 at MGM Grand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to get my hopes up, but this is a great fight and it's hard not to.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Gawdamnit.

Postol didn't even hold that much. When the ref told him to stop, he stopped and knocked Lucas out. What's the big ****ing deal?

Comment

When I feel unsure about the winner of a fight, I always go for the black guy.

Comment

Hope this comes off excellent fight, I'll take Crawford by decision

Comment

This will be the first proper 140 pound fighter that Crawford has faced. I have a feeling that Postol will box his head off

Comment

Who are the ******s picking Crawford by Tko?

Comment

This will be the first proper 140 pound fighter that Crawford has faced. I have a feeling that Postol will box his head off
                I feel the same way, Postol is no walk in the park for Crawford. I'm sure the Matthysse victory has boosted his confidence, wouldn't be surprised if Postol managed to box his way to a decision.

[QUOTE]Also, I wonder if they'll set up Bradley vs Crawford assuming both win their fights? I'd buy that on PPV.[QUOTE]

I hope that fight's not made. They don't seem to have a genuine interest in facing/hurting each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                  Wow you actually like a black fighter?
                  I like alot of Black fighters. I'm not a racist lame like you. Ali hangs on my wall.

Comment

This is THE fight at 140. I hope everything goes through. With this sport you can never be too cautious. I have a hard time predicting how this fight will play out. I think Postol could do better than many expect. I'm not 100% sold on Crawford being this unstoppable force many are already proclaiming him to be.

Comment

Props to both men. This fight, Ward-Kovalev, Loma-Walters, and hopefully Canelo-GGG...this is what boxing needs.

Comment

Working...
                      X