Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolute schooling

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      That was a CLINIC! No way if you have the reach advantage should the short guy with the shorter reach beat you from the outside. Shameful Gameplan from Roach I mean serious. Biggest fight of your career and that is how you fight?

Crawford had a Flawless Gameplan, he made Postol move his feet the entire fight and countered everything. Nobody at 140 is beating Crawford, he might as well move up. Only competition I see for him at 140 is probably Rances Barthelemy
      Lmao at blaming roaches game plan for pistols loss. Postol could train for Crawford for the next 2 years and you would get the same result.

Postol is a good fighter.

Crawford is top notch.

Now hopfully Floyd or PAC will fight Crawford and pass the baton to boxings next great fighter.

Comment

• I'm happy. Crawford deserves respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by PurpleHaze View Post
          maybe too many fighters, doesnt take enough time with each?
          I don't know, in my eyes NACHO is the only quality trainer there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Crawford is no joke. I don't think he can beat Pac tho. That is no easy task.
            Gamboa gave him problems for the first 4 round and hurt him late, Gamboa got a similar style to Paquiao, short that gets in and out with quick punches, but Paquiao is a stronger puncher a his weight.

It need to happen before Paq gets completely washed up

Comment

• Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
              ???
              If Postol, who's from Ukraine, is Russian then Crawford is a Canadian, judging by the same logic

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                i don't think they're ready for him
                Wow...........serious man?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Viper View Post
                  Wow...........serious man?
                  100%. I really think he beats all of them. No way to know for sure until he fights them, of course, but he has been too impressive to deny. I think he KO's Thurman spectacularly.

Comment

• Originally posted by g27region View Post
                    If Postol, who's from Ukraine, is Russian then Crawford is a Canadian, judging by the same logic
                    Oh this dumb thing again...
                    Sorry, I thought it was obvious what I meant.
                    Most EE guys fit the mold. Postol had a chance to right that but did the opposite instead.
                    He said he idolizes Klitschko. Its funny, he has no idea how well a job he's actually done at emulating him.
                    If the mission was to look as dumb, slow, stiff, and chinny as the stereotype tells, than he should be congratulated. He could not have done a better job tonight.

Postol was literally more stiff than the vehicle he rode in to get to the fight.

Comment

• Great win, made it look easy. Fight was boring af though.

Comment

Working...
                      X