Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If My Son Returns - No Big Middleweights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course. Mr. TBE wants to keep fighting Jr. Welterweights. And if Sr. Thinks Floyd "spanked" Pacquiao, he's more punch drunk than I thought.

Comment

Mayweather's record is pathetic compared to what it could have been.

Comment

'health comes first'...

avoided pacman for 8 yrs waiting for him to get knocked out by Marquez and now chickenfloyd is making the comeback vs farcia....shame

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          He isnt obligated to fight middleweights, but then dont try make out Floyd has done things others havent done. Others his size has fought middleweights. LMWs have fought heavyweights and so forth.

Floyd doesnt have to do what they did, but dont want to hear "Floyd is so good, people ask him to fight middleweights" type comments.

People ask him to fight middlleweights because hes not the type to take on all comers in his division. So just do it in one fight where you will get most credit. He dont want Khan, Thurman, Garcia, Bradley etc etc.

But Snr has to make people laugh with he dont want them but hed whoop them lol.
          You dudes criticized floyd when the idea of him fighting khan was floated. You try to rearrange history by saying floyd didn't want to fight garcia when it's a known FACT that Garcia turned down a floyd fight. And there was a story done recently where Garcia father said they regret turning down the floyd fight.a Bradlley fight would be very hard to make and timmy is just not a threat to floyd. Thurman just came up and still would be a hard sale as the general public does not know him. So I gotta call you out on this one. This post is a self serving , filled with inaccuracies sac of crap.

Comment

ah nothing like a good contradiction. Also he fought canelo's fatass who weight more than Golovkin

Comment

Why do we have weight divisions? No one has asked Manny to fight Canelo or Manny to fight GGG. They are both in the 147 lb division. I get that Floyd since the Arturo Gatti smashing has been boring to watch and his offense turned into a defensive style. Not fun to watch but that does not mean that he has to fight anyone necessary to try to get him to lose. I think he should stay retired and let the current guys takeover and become PPV stars. GGG can fight Ward, Froch, Canelo, Danny Jacobs, Andy Lee, Chavez Jr, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                I think if Floyd does fight again, I would say Manny or Broner would be the most likely choices.
                Danny garcia, u guys heard it here first. Floyd is not fighting manny again, and broner? whats the point of that? Floyd has been very vocal on danny in some of his interview, even to the point where floyd will bring up danny when the interviewer wasnt asking floyd anything about danny.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                  Danny garcia, u guys heard it here first. Floyd is not fighting manny again, and broner? whats the point of that? Floyd has been very vocal on danny in some of his interview, even to the point where floyd will bring up danny when the interviewer wasnt asking floyd anything about danny.
                  I would put him on the next tier. Broner just copped a huge rating on Spike and they have been "teasing" a fight between them. Manny obviously will be a big seller. Manny and Broner would IMO be easy wins for Floyd. Garcia would be an easy win but he isn't going to generate as much revenue as either Manny or Broner.

I wonder if Khan beats Canelo would he fight him?

Comment

But GGG isn't a big middleweight...

He's willing to face Mayweather at a weight class he's already competed at on multiple occasions.

If they don't like the risk/reward of GGG, fine, but call it as it is.

I hope Mayweather stays retired if he's going to come back for Pacquiao, Broner or Garcia. None of those fights are competitive or interesting in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      He isnt obligated to fight middleweights, but then dont try make out Floyd has done things others havent done. Others his size has fought middleweights. LMWs have fought heavyweights and so forth.

Floyd doesnt have to do what they did, but dont want to hear "Floyd is so good, people ask him to fight middleweights" type comments.

People ask him to fight middlleweights because hes not the type to take on all comers in his division. So just do it in one fight where you will get most credit. He dont want Khan, Thurman, Garcia, Bradley etc etc.

But Snr has to make people laugh with he dont want them but hed whoop them lol.
                      LMFAO...dude has beaten more top ww's then anyone in recent history..and thats his 5th division...

Comment

Working...
                      X