Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Sr: If My Son Returns - No Big Middleweights!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    ok this is a very emotional post and i respect that this topic makes you so emotional but emotions don't change facts. they tried to make the fight many times after the first negotiations but floyd kept changing his demands/making new ones. do your research. i have. we have gone over this many many times. floyd finally ended up basically giving up after pac kept meeting his demands so he said pac can only get 40 million withot ppv money. not a realistic offer at all. you know that wasn't legit. in the end it finally took cbs forcing floyd to fight manny for the fight to be made.

Arum hid Pacquiao under his skirt, and would not let him play with Floyd.

And little Manny stayed put, and kept real quiet.

Mayweather made starting offers directly to Pac, Manny hung up.

We all remember the ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests..... we all remember the stadium excuse (btw, when will that fkn thing be ready?) ..... we all remember the cut that took 6 months to heal..... we all remember Pac being willing to fight Marquez in May, but needing to wait until June for Mayweather, after he was safely locked up in jail..... we all remember Arum telling us that he needed investors, and we had to wait until his meeting with Joe Jackson LMAO

Have fun with your bull****

Comment

• Originally posted by elgu View Post
      Williams was also avoided by everyone. According to GGG haters no one except Ward will fight him. Ward is 2 divisions above GGG and no one is in a rush to fight him either, why doesn't the same apply to Mayweather. Double standard.

Also according to GGG haters he is almost 34 and hasn't had a meaningful fight. At least with GGG he isn't a draw so he can't get fights done. Mayweather was and could select any fighter he wished and he ducked the guys i mentioned.

So, you are a fkn golovtard..... and you are here bashing another fighters resume ?

I have had a rethink, and decided my change my debating strategy.

FCUK OFF !!

Done !

Comment

• elgu.....

Mayweather has retired, so no point in flogging a dead horse !

But, Golovkin is still active..... , come debate his sparkling resume with me, we can compare it with Mayweather's

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Didn't Duran start at super featherweight and he won a middleweight title , had twice as many fights, and beat better fighters
          Duran is twice the fighter Floyd is.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
            Dude by this post I can tell that you have never fought at all to post this sheer craziness. Wt classes are in place for a reason. And wt matters to ggg too. He is using wt to duck Ward. And he is refusing to fight Ward over 3-4lbs. So what does that tell you?
            I don't need to fight to say what I said. I never said weight classes shouldn't exist, I said 13 pounds itself isn't much difference at all. And GGG has sparred with light heavyweights before bigger than Ward, so if he's refusing to go up in weight to fight Andre Ward, I doubt the weight difference itself is the reason.

Comment

Working...
            X