Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Pro Black'' / ''Black Crackers'' in the YTBC? ''Black America'' Should Fire Haymon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the title of this thread, read all the posts so far...still don't know what this thread is about

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
      How are they "black" when I've seen PR's with blonde hair and blue eyes?
      Same way you have black Mexicans and White Mexicans

Cotto=black Rican

Tito=Black Rican

Canelo=white Mexican

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
        lmfao is that a black guy on fire?

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
          lmfao is that a black guy on fire?
          so you think it's hilarious if it's a black guy on fire?

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
            so you think it's hilarious if it's a black guy on fire?
            the notion of dude using it as the thumbnail yes, its hilarious to me.

Comment

CatchweightKing SugarKaineHook about.thousands therealpugilist hitking tiliheels Nay_Sayer Omowale Tribe megas30 BlackSoul STAX ON DECK
              Last edited by Champ Wilder; 04-05-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

bombsquadd!

Comment

its no the 1st or 15th yet bruh

Comment

what are these black people you guys are always talking about? I have never met one in real life only through boxing I knew they exist and they seem like nice people just misunderstood! take broner for example nice guy he didnt really mean to hurt the old lady he just wanted her purse and her money, or mayweather he didnt really want to kill josie cause she didnt want to fuck him anymore he just wanted to let her know he still loved her, or adonis he didnt force underage girls into the sex trade he was just giving them opportunities they might have never ever had in life if it wasnt for him, or look at mike tyson he didnt really intend to rape givens he just misread the signals and thought he was making passionate love, or look at hopkins to commit all those crimes and mug so many people he was just trying to hone his social skills so he can be that articulate person he is today and the list goes on.

They are a very misunderstood bunch.

what are these White people you guys are always talking about? I have never met one in real life only through boxing I knew they exist and they seem like nice people just misunderstood. Take for instance Christopher Columbus he did not really mean to rape and kill all of the natives. He just wanted to be their friends.Jared Fogle and Jerry Sandusky did not really mean to molest all of those children, they just wanted to play a couple of video games with them or War Machine he did not really mean to beat Christy until she needed a new face he was just trying to get a fly off her hair. Can not forget Ryan Leaf, he was such an upstanding citizen that we all know that he did not mean to break into all those peoples home and steal their medication he was actually trying to fix the A/c. Ben Rothlisberger did not really rape those girls either he just paid them off because they needed the money. The honorable mention goes to Eric Naposki because we all know it was a misunderstanding when he killed Bill McLaughlin so that his side piece could collect the life insurance policy.

Very Misunderstood but Judgmental group. They do not commit any crimes and also they do not molest children 70 percent more than ANY race as the FBI statistics state. They also have not murdered, raped, molested and stole from millions of humans as history would like to tell you. It is just an illusion because like I said whitey does no wrong.
                    Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 04-05-2016, 05:43 PM.

Comment

its no the 1st or 15th yet bruh
                      Can't wait...just got paid today from my pt job my full time pays on 15th

Lol....bigots get brave behind hoods.... In your case a keyboard

Yea black people are the only people on government assistance lol

My family owns their own land n have for hundreds of years...I'm part of the first generation to live in the city and not off of our land....take that bull **** somewhere else

This right here is why no one takes you seriously

Punk ass will be real humble in front of a muscogee or black man talking like that...COWARD

Comment

Working...
                      X