Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''Pro Black'' / ''Black Crackers'' in the YTBC? ''Black America'' Should Fire Haymon

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    This guy needs to be banned. This isn't a gossip site. Stop posting the opinions of ******s from YouTube on here.
    don't get shook. this is boxing, don't get soft.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      don't get shook. this is boxing, don't get soft.
      You're confused. You're the shook one which is why you cry about racism on here everyday. The opinion of some low iq ****** on YouTube is not boxing. Trying to get a rise out of people on a boxing forum, is not boxing related. Instead of watching 40 minute YouTube videos why don't you go to school or get a ****in job.

Comment

You're confused. You're the shook one which is why you cry about racism on here everyday. The opinion of some low iq ****** on YouTube is not boxing. Trying to get a rise out of people on a boxing forum, is not boxing related. Instead of watching 40 minute YouTube videos why don't you go to school or get a ****in job.
        It's ok my son. No matter how much you hate these subjects because reality bites, just know that if neither of us existed, boxing would still be great! And the less racism in the sport the better. And don't get shook because the flavor of the month could, as well as many other topics, be about anything for threads getting bumped. Look at your signature and your name. It's obvious these things bother you. Good! ''El-Blanco'' ''The Whitey.'' As if you don't know subliminal messages...

Comment

It's ok my son. No matter how much you hate these subjects because reality bites, just know that if neither of us existed, boxing would still be great! And the less racism in the sport the better. And don't get shook because the flavor of the month could, as well as many other topics, be about anything for threads getting bumped. Look at your signature and your name. It's obvious these things bother you. Good! ''El-Blanco'' ''The Whitey.'' As if you don't know subliminal messages...
          You don't even know what my family looks like but keep assuming everyone is a racist. I call you out because you're very clearly of inferior intellect and it's extremely annoying to see you flooding a boxing forum with your stupidity.

Comment

what are these black people you guys are always talking about? I have never met one in real life only through boxing I knew they exist and they seem like nice people just misunderstood! take broner for example nice guy he didnt really mean to hurt the old lady he just wanted her purse and her money, or mayweather he didnt really want to kill josie cause she didnt want to fuck him anymore he just wanted to let her know he still loved her, or adonis he didnt force underage girls into the sex trade he was just giving them opportunities they might have never ever had in life if it wasnt for him, or look at mike tyson he didnt really intend to rape givens he just misread the signals and thought he was making passionate love, or look at hopkins to commit all those crimes and mug so many people he was just trying to hone his social skills so he can be that articulate person he is today and the list goes on.

They are a very misunderstood bunch.

Comment

The guy speaks the truth, some of you guys are butt hurt and dont even think deep enough.

I agree with him on some stuff not everything, if you look on youtube you got these pro black channels who claim to be unbiased like Dontae, and several others yet everytime they discredit a fighter its ALWAYS a non black, lately ggg, before it was Pacquiao, and they always cry racism yet they are the ones who are hating on non black fighters.

they never go in on Rigo but go in on GGG, they never slam Andre Ward for calling up a smaller guy in GGG, they never force Mayweather to live up to his word when he said he would fight GGG if he beats WArd.

Black power idiots are the worst, most of them are floyd fan boys they are devoid of fair rational and logical thought.

Everything is some type of secret hate toward the black man, these guys are a hopeless case seriously.

Everything they say is BS, nobody hates the black fighter, most of the biggest stars are black, there has never been a white boxer who was a draw.

I heard it all when some of those idiots said Pacquiao was an Honorary WHITE MAN hahahaahh wtf?

get out of here with that ****. Just keep it boxing, you insecure race biased paranoids.

Comment

You don't even know what my family looks like but keep assuming everyone is a racist. I call you out because you're very clearly of inferior intellect and it's extremely annoying to see you flooding a boxing forum with your stupidity.
                it's ok my son. you'll be fine.

Comment

it's ok my son. you'll be fine.
                  If racism is so stupid...why do they participate in discrimination?

its only stupid when people point it out and to those who dont want to hear it

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post

Black power idiots are the worst, most of them are floyd fan boys they are devoid of fair rational and logical thought.

Comment

Why even post this Ignorant Trash! As if this Forum is Not Racially Divided Enough

Comment

Working...
                      X