Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• While 9-3 seems one-sided for what was a close fight, you can't says its wrong.

Santa Cruz didn't win more than 3 rounds clearly did he ? And you aren't supposed to even out the close rounds.

If you think one fighter is just edging every round then you give him every round.

It's a bit like the Cotto Canelo fight where almost every round was close but Canelo seemed to do that little bit more and it ended up a lopsided scorecard.

The right guy won I thought anyway.

Comment

• Frampton won, but at the moment wouldn't make my top 10 p4p

Comment

• 7-5 either way are good cards. I had it a draw.

LOL @ Santa Cruz saying he wants a rematch in LA

I'd like to see Frampton vs Selby next.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Frampton was more hurt than Cruz. Cruz is an idiot though, I did the same casual conservativeness when he fought Mares and only later turned it up. If he states that the crowd favored every shot Frampton threw than he's gotta turn it up East Coast. Gary Russell beats both Cruz and Frampton by power alone
          Gary Russell couldn't beat a guy who had three professional fights and had lost one of those fights to Orlando Cruz. Gary Russell has no chance against LSC or Frampton. I doubt if Russell could even beat Lee Selby.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            Why are people voting for Frampton after the decision has been made. Sad sad sad sad individuals.
            That's what happens on every fight thread poll. Watch as the votes for Frampton go up over the next few days. I've asked, "Why don't the moderators shut down the poll immediately after the fights happen?", many times but they don't seem to care.

Comment

• Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              That's what happens on every fight thread poll. Watch as the votes for Frampton go up over the next few days. I've asked, "Why don't the moderators shut down the poll immediately after the fights happen?", many times but they don't seem to care.
              The person who creates the poll can set an end date for voting. Obviously OP just forgot/ or didnt know about it

---------------------------

Good fight. Had to catch up this morning because i fell asleep trying to stay up and watch. Not a very good quality copy so maybe missed some of the action, but not sure it was a great fight based on punches landed. Neither guy was all that accurate really. But still, lots of heart and lots of punches is fine by me

Thought Frampton just about deserved the win, but LSC really came on strong in the second half of the fight. Happy to see a rematch, but also Frampton vs Selby and GRjr are intruiging (and very makeable). I reckon Frampton beat Selby but GRjr is a much tougher ask.

Comment

• Most people in here thought Santa Cruz would win... It's sickening how limited the knowledge of boxing "fans" is. It was obvious that Frampton would win.

Comment

• Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
                  Why are people voting for Frampton after the decision has been made. Sad sad sad sad individuals.
                  lol who cares, people are just joking around

Comment

• i got this one wrong, fair play to the jackal, thought santa cruz would outwork him over the 12. Think jackals got to be top 10 p4p now.

Comment

• Wide Frampton win imo, terrific performance by him.

It was close (but still favoring Carl) till round 7, but past that Frampton rally.

Comment

Working...
                      X