Carl "The Jackal" Frampton vs. "El Terremoto" Leo Santa Cruz & Undercards RbR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

midget boy gets steamrolled

Comment

Leo has a more interesting style and will make the more interesting fights in the future, so I'm rooting for him.

Comment

This is going to be a GREAT fight. Frampton's been struggling really hard to get down to 122 his last couple fights. He's going to be at his ABSOLUTE best at 126 for this one.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              This is going to be a GREAT fight. Frampton's been struggling really hard to get down to 122 his last couple fights. He's going to be at his ABSOLUTE best at 126 for this one.
              I could not agree more brother.

Comment

Since this is Frampton's first fight at 126, coming up from 122 and not looking too good in his last outings, I have to go with Santa Cruz.

Comment

Originally posted by HandsofIron View Post
                  Since this is Frampton's first fight at 126, coming up from 122 and not looking too good in his last outings, I have to go with Santa Cruz.

Frampton will look better than ever since he doesn't have to drain himself down to 122 anymore.

Comment

Frampton is roughly similar height to Mares if I'm not mistaken and I think he carries way more power than Mares. I still feel as though Leo's size advantage and pressure will be too much for Frampton because I don't think he's that good of a mover with his feet to navigate around Leo's pressure.

Comment

This is going to be fight of the year

Comment

Working...
                      X