No announcement yet.

GGG weighed 164 one month out for wade do u think he can make 155 healthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG weighed 164 one month out for wade do u think he can make 155 healthy

I think he can make 155 and be healthy, why do you think he wont fight Canelito at 155?

Canelo will cook up something else not to fight GGG.....157 would be good but GGG possibly could make 155 and be healthy...only if he can healthy...call h8is bluff GGG

I think he could go to 157-158 for that fight, it would be fair.

PS: Ur obsession for GGG is unhealthy

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
      I think he could go to 157-158 for that fight, it would be fair.

PS: Ur obsession for GGG is unhealthy
      just like your obession with me.....you are the first to post in all my threads that have ggg....guess you missed the other threads I made the past few days....Ward, kovalev, etc....

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        just like your obession with me.....you are the first to post in all my threads that have ggg....guess you missed the other threads I made the past few days....Ward, kovalev, etc....
        I guess u got the wrong guy my man. I didnt comment on ur otherssss GGG thread. To be real, I dont care abt GGG. He has to do something, cause for me, he didnt beat anyone to be considered top 5 P4P. BUT, ur obsession for him is on another level lol. Its all good.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          I think he can make 155 and be healthy, why do you think he wont fight Canelito at 155?

Canelo will cook up something else not to fight GGG.....157 would be good but GGG possibly could make 155 and be healthy...only if he can healthy...call h8is bluff GGG
          of course he can. one month out and he's 7lbs over?

abel and his team are sleeping at the wheel. abel is costing this boy money.

Comment

It's ridiculous that we even have to contemplate this just because Golovkin stays healthy and within his weight division while Canelo is too shook to budge from Canela-weight. 158 is more than fair, try explaining that to Canelo, though, or anyone that hates Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
              I guess u got the wrong guy my man. I didnt comment on ur otherssss GGG thread. To be real, I dont care abt GGG. He has to do something, cause for me, he didnt beat anyone to be considered top 5 P4P. BUT, ur obsession for him is on another level lol. Its all good.
              tomayto or tomato...oh well...i agree with you there...its all good fam
              Last edited by therealpugilist; 03-29-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

if there's a weight that should be negotiated then 158 is ideal IMO. i know canela is being a diva but he can't relinquish the belt like that, thats not what true mexican warriors of the past do. it would be an embarrassment to mexican boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by juandabomb View Post
                  if there's a weight that should be negotiated then 158 is ideal IMO. i know canela is being a diva but he can't relinquish the belt like that, thats not what true mexican warriors of the past do. it would be an embarrassment to mexican boxing.
                  157-158 is reasonable

Comment

i think he could make 158 easily enough, 157 in a pinch, and we'd get the fight if canelo was willing to play ball

155 is an absurd demand and i don't think GGG should even entertain it. you can't have a MW unification 1 lb above jr middle, that's unheard of

Comment

Working...
                    X