No announcement yet.

GGG weighed 164 one month out for wade do u think he can make 155 healthy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
    mine too....Canelo thinks he is ODLH....ODLH fought the best from 130-160...he earned the cash cow status.....Canelo thinks its handed to you, while you really have to earn it

Mayweather earned it too..Canelo is in the midst but not there yet. Has stuff to proof
    even oscar didn't demand 155 for b-hop. that catchweight was 157 - and oscar is naturally smaller than canelo. nor did floyd demand that canelo face him at 148, their fight was still closer to jr middle than it was to welter

canelo's ******ry is nigh unprecedented. the only comparable examples that spring to mind are ray leonard's late '80s shenanigans at light heavy and super middle

Comment

Originally posted by SCEN3RY View Post
      It's ridiculous that we even have to contemplate this just because Golovkin stays healthy and within his weight division while Canelo is too shook to budge from Canela-weight. 158 is more than fair, try explaining that to Canelo, though, or anyone that hates Golovkin.
      My thoughts exactly. What a pathetic time/era of boxing this is.

Comment

155 is stupid honestly...i dont see a reason for a catchweight, hell it will hurt Canelo more then GGG

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
          even oscar didn't demand 155 for b-hop. that catchweight was 157 - and oscar is naturally smaller than canelo. nor did floyd demand that canelo face him at 148, their fight was still closer to jr middle than it was to welter

canelo's ******ry is nigh unprecedented. the only comparable examples that spring to mind are ray leonard's late '80s shenanigans at light heavy and super middle
          people love him today....my uncles and fam were pissed...I think that was abull**** move and they basically created a belt for him...why the hell should the champ have to fight you 7 pounds below, defend his title and try to get another at a weight he never campaigned....Lalonde was a big MFer

Comment

I think he can make 155 and be healthy, why do you think he wont fight Canelito at 155?

Canelo will cook up something else not to fight GGG.....157 would be good but GGG possibly could make 155 and be healthy...only if he can healthy...call h8is bluff GGG
            Gennady Golovkin is a 34-year old boxer, who has been training his body to basically fight 160lbs since he was 20 years old.

I doubt Golovkin could even get down to 157 without harming himself at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
              Gennady Golovkin is a 34-year old boxer, who has been training his body to basically fight 160lbs since he was 20 years old.

I doubt Golovkin could even get down to 157 without harming himself at this point.
              he is already 164....he looks soft and its one month before weigh in

also didnt he start at 154...he is disciplined and doesnt baloon up between fights...he actually weighs a few lbs less than Canelito on fight night

IJS

Comment

also didnt he start at 154...he is disciplined and doesnt baloon up between fights...he actually weighs a few lbs less than Canelito on fight night

IJS
                Floyd Mayweather Jr is arguably the most disciplined athlete (in competition) that the sport has ever seen yet, if he had to fight at 140lbs, he'd look **** at the weight.

Golovkin doesn't step on the scale soft at 160lbs; strip another 5-6lbs off of the body at that point and you're talking about brain/spinal fluid getting sapped up.

Comment

IJS
                  All his fights hav been at middleweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Finito2K View Post
                    All his fights hav been at middleweight.
                    hwo much did he weigh vs Ouma?

Comment

hwo much did he weigh vs Ouma?
                      Boxrec has Golovkin listed at 160 for the Ouma fight.

http://boxrec.com/boxer/356831

Comment

Working...
                      X