Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im starting to think that Ward may beat DF out of Kov! I mean punish him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
    I cant wait till kovalev destroy ward, and have you lames crying Hate crimes.
    blah, blah blah...you hope Kov wins....dont even have any analysis of why or how he'd win.....you're a big fan of his, cool...i like him too but you dont even realize there is more to boxing than just rock em sock em robots....He couldnt destroy Wards grandpa but he gonna run over ward....yea right...wishful thinking

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      blah, blah blah...you hope Kov wins....dont even have any analysis of why or how he'd win.....you're a big fan of his, cool...i like him too but you dont even realize there is more to boxing than just rock em sock em robots....He couldnt destroy Wards grandpa but he gonna run over ward....yea right...wishful thinking
      shut the fuck up, kovalev wins cause he just a better boxer than ward.

lmfao at your DKSAB ass thinking cause kovalev didnt run over B.hops like that is some kind of shade on Kovalev lmfao he clearly and easily outboxed him. This is boxing idiot you dont have to run over everyone and at the elite level you wont run over everyone.

YDKSAB thats why you still in the red bar.

Comment

I cant wait till kovalev destroy ward, and have you lames crying Hate crimes
        What hate crime? You know Ward's father was white right, he still acknowledges his Caucasian family members.

The real question is will you disappear or create an alt if Kov loses......

Comment

haha what im i reading

Comment

I cant wait till kovalev destroy ward, and have you lames crying Hate crimes.
            Kov has a decent chance at winning, but destroying Ward, when he couldnt even stop Hopkins?

I think You got Ward confused, with some other Ward fam! You must be talking about Timothy Ward or something!

And what happens if Ward destroys KOV? Your not thinking straight! All this "Kov destroys him, he's a punisher, he's mean, he's a bad man" It causes you to forgot what Ward is about!

WARD is mean and nasty, and dirty, and highly skilled, and a special fighter! I dont know who will win, but Kov better take Ward very serious, because this wont be like anything he's ever seen before!

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
              versatility usually beats a one trick pony

all you hear is power power power, but it has to land at the right place and right time for it to be a factor

im not seeing this one mpunch ko machine they are acting like Kov is....He is so str8 up and down...will be eating those jabs to the head and body and will be getting countered.

Kov has skills but not on Wards level of know how.....Power is nice but Ward is a more well rounded fighter than Kov

they are gonna be surprised when they see Ward work him over inside...Virg and Ward are tacticians, you dont get caught at the end of a str8 punchers shots...its saver fighter on a pivot or inside. Most people he hurts are going forward or back in straight lines....he hasnt had to deal with the footwork and defense of someone like Ward either, he is clearly the fastest and slickest light heavy around
              Ward is basically like a slow-handed, less silky, albeit more mean version of Floyd! Ward plays no games, and Kov has to take this one serious! His past performances are not good enough imo!

While Ward's past performances are perfect in comparison!

Comment

shut the fuck up, kovalev wins cause he just a better boxer than ward.

lmfao at your DKSAB ass thinking cause kovalev didnt run over B.hops like that is some kind of shade on Kovalev lmfao he clearly and easily outboxed him. This is boxing idiot you dont have to run over everyone and at the elite level you wont run over everyone.

YDKSAB thats why you still in the red bar.
                Not true! Their is absolutely NOTHING Kov does better than Ward! He's simply a little taller, and hits decently hard, and a great boxer all around!

But Ward is a SPECIAL fighter! With that being said, I still dont know who will win!

I just said that Ward may try to BEAT DF out of this man! One man knows exactly what the other is going to do! The other man, just looks at his foe as a smaller guy who is going to be on the outside trying to avoid power shots! Both have to look at eachother as VERY dangerous men!

And I believe Ward could come into the ring more studied than Kov!

Comment

Working...
                X