Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    That whole red vs blue corner thing is really weird. Not sure why or how such a simple thing like that came about??
    it's almost a billion dollars worth of a fight.

there were 3 judges, 12 rounds, 3 individual score cards 36 all together.

the guy who tallied it did so manually one by one, how come he never noticed he was putting the score on the wrong corner for 36 times?

was there someone to checked and re-checked it to make sure the score was right?

why was there no signatories on the final score sheet?

almost a billion dollar worth of a fight and all they did was use correction fluid to correct their mistakes and then again no signatories on who corrected it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
      it's almost a billion dollars worth of a fight.

there were 3 judges, 12 rounds, 3 individual score cards 36 all together.

the guy who tallied it did so manually one by one, how come he never noticed he was putting the score on the wrong corner for 36 times?

was there someone to checked and re-checked it to make sure the score was right?

why was there no signatories on the final score sheet?

almost a billion dollar worth of a fight and all they did was use correction fluid to correct their mistakes and then again no signatories on who corrected it.
      Agreed. Look, if I have important documents that need a chain of custody, I don't use a carrier pigeon to deliver it. I go DHL, signed, certified, hand delivered, tracking number, etc. I wonder how many other fights had the red vs blue corner mix up???

Comment

• [QUOTE=Zaroku;16711257]Agreed. Look, if I have important documents that need a chain of custody, I don't use a carrier pigeon to deliver it. I go DHL, signed, certified, hand delivered, tracking number, etc. I wonder how many other fights had the red vs blue corner mix up???[/QUOTE]

NONE the very firs time in boxing history.

boxing historians are welcome to dispute this.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rath;16711306]
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Agreed. Look, if I have important documents that need a chain of custody, I don't use a carrier pigeon to deliver it. I go DHL, signed, certified, hand delivered, tracking number, etc. I wonder how many other fights had the red vs blue corner mix up???[/QUOTE]

Brother Rath, I hope boxing historians bring out their facts and contribute to this conversation. I actually want to know what researchers of boxing facts come up with.

We got plenty of guys on this site, with facts at their finger tips who should throw in their research. I like it, I like the fact that you invited boxing historian's to weigh in and prove you wrong....

Awesome!!!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 05-16-2016, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rath;16711306]
            Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Agreed. Look, if I have important documents that need a chain of custody, I don't use a carrier pigeon to deliver it. I go DHL, signed, certified, hand delivered, tracking number, etc. I wonder how many other fights had the red vs blue corner mix up???[/QUOTE]

Brother Rath, I gotta go back to the topic... Who came closest to beating Floyd?? There are many questions, blue vs red corner, TUE, etc.

But, in the ring... Just in the ring, what we saw as fans.... Who came closest to beating Floyd??? I think it was Castillo.

Comment

• Spoon23, seems like you PAC taint licking ain't translating into votes for your Manny.

Castillo is head and shoulders above the rest!! PAC is dead last.... This is more accurate than what Spain thought, in real time & in slow motion.

Come back Spoon23!!!

Look at the poll results, and nod in agreement, or shake your head in denial....
              Tsk...tsk. Tsk!!!

Let it go spoon bot 23....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                remedied it in the rematch!? ha ha ha!

oh boy! what a disconnect? classic zaroku!

carry on...
                You don't believe Floyd showed he was better in the rematch wit Castillo & Maidana??

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  You don't believe Floyd showed he was better in the rematch wit Castillo & Maidana??
                  i know you know it won't even matter if floyd koed castillo or maidana in the rematch....

when you talk about the first fight, you talk about the first fight only....

and again, as previously stated, castillo (I), maidana (I), pac and floyd's women really beat him so for me mosley just almost did it, too....he he he

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    i know you know it won't even matter if floyd koed castillo or maidana in the rematch....

when you talk about the first fight, you talk about the first fight only....

and again, as previously stated, castillo (I), maidana (I), pac and floyd's women really beat him so for me mosley just almost did it, too....he he he
                    Interesting take. Going to jail changed Floyd a bit. Once those hand cuffs were on...

Comment

• Castillo probably came closest to beating Floyd. I thought DelaHoya had a shot but he gave up towards the end of the fight. BTW guys if you haven't seen the 2005 Ring ****zine Fight of the Year between Castillo and Corrales you owe it to yourselves to watch it. Unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                      X