Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    i voted mosley coming closest (as in almost) to beating floyd because castillo, maidana, pac and floyd's women actually beat floyd....ha ha ha

thanks for the brownies although i am not a betting man...

i will keep it just as a reminder how good a zaroku can be right after his mandaluyong sessions...ha ha ha ha

cheers!
    Start betting.

I bet real money on fights. When you bet real money it changes your perspective on many things. Many Filipinos lost a lot of money betting on Manny.

I got two ways of looking at things, but only the money way makes sense.

If Floyd and PAC fight again, I am betting 5k on Floyd to win in a similar fashion.

Postol cost me money, he won, I lost. But, betting real money makes a guy think more clearly. Emotions, hype, etc, none of that matters. None of it!

Comment

i voted mosley coming closest (as in almost) to beating floyd because castillo, maidana, pac and floyd's women actually beat floyd....ha ha ha

i will keep it just as a reminder how good a zaroku can be right after his mandaluyong sessions...ha ha ha ha

cheers!
      Brother, this poll has a lot of votes, and Castillo is the man!! Many feel he won, and they don't need slow motion video to back up their votes.

I wonder where Spoon23 is with his bull crap slow motion ****** crap.

Looks at results, nods head in agreement!

Spoon and his slow motion investigation into everything.

I think the PAC-A-Maniac's are done.

I thank everyone for casting their votes!

Castillo gave Floyd fits in that ring. Very few others did!

Notice how Spoon23 stays away from this thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
        Pacquiao but only when the fight is in slow motion
        Green k sent!

Comment

cheers!
          Do you think PAC had Floyd hurt like Mosley did?
          Mosley almost had Floyd out of there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            1 castillo 1
            2 Oscar
            3 Maidana 1
            4 shane
            I only don't agree with Oscar. Maybe I need to watch it again.

Do you agree with me that Canelo didn't need to be added to the conversation??

Canelo didn't do very much at all.

Comment

• I
              Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
              Dang, Pacman is just running things in the poll. I guess Slow Motion supersedes any poll or Castillo's existence.
              Check out the numbers now! OMG, even the hardest core PAC fan needs to take a knee.

DLH and everyone else combined didn't come close to Castillo.

Ay Dios Mio. This poll is relatively simple and straight forward.

Shocking!!! Notice how Spoon23 avoids any threads that don't line up with his simplistic PAC views, slow motion videos included.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I only don't agree with Oscar. Maybe I need to watch it again.

Do you agree with me that Canelo didn't need to be added to the conversation??

Canelo didn't do very much at all.
                Yeah, Canelo got schooled...

Canelo, marquez, ghost, Berto, baldomir, manny all got schooled and weren't close..

I would say guys like Corley, Judah, chavez, famoso, n'dou, augustus were all more successful vs floyd than what canelo was..

Gatti, bruscles, Corrales got epic beatdowns and were the worst vs floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Yeah, Canelo got schooled...

Canelo, marquez, ghost, Berto, baldomir, manny all got schooled and weren't close..

I would say guys like Corley, Judah, chavez, famoso, n'dou, augustus were all more successful vs floyd than what canelo was..

Gatti, bruscles, Corrales got epic beatdowns and were the worst vs floyd
                  Agreed. I was expecting Corrales to drop bombs on Floyd, but ......
                  Gatti got blasted out of there quickly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Castillo beat him but floydie was gifted a w.
                    You know Chuckguy, I get a lot of Floyd die hards that say Floyd beat Castillo in the rematch. I say, "each fight is it's own event, winning a rematch doesn't mean you wiped away the first loss!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Brother, this poll has a lot of votes, and Castillo is the man!! Many feel he won, and they don't need slow motion video to back up their votes.

I wonder where Spoon23 is with his bull crap slow motion ****** crap.

Looks at results, nods head in agreement!

Spoon and his slow motion investigation into everything.

I think the PAC-A-Maniac's are done.

I thank everyone for casting their votes!

Castillo gave Floyd fits in that ring. Very few others did!

Notice how Spoon23 stays away from this thread!!!
                      "Brother, this poll has a lot of votes, and Castillo is the man!! Many feel he won"

the above prove my point that castillo really beat floyd....

any contention that the judges gave floyd the win is immaterial....

so castillo really did not only come close to beating floyd....for he did beat floyd....was just cheated on the scorecards....

Comment

Working...
                      X