Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 castillo 1
    2 Oscar
    3 Maidana 1
    4 shane

Comment

Lol @ people saying Maidana. Floyd outboxed him fairly easy in both fights. Putting Floyd on the ropes and throwing 30 punches only to land 10% of them isn't beating Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Castillo should of won, n Maidana 1 was a toss up, i would give it to Maidana for aggression

But Mayweather showed he was the superior boxer in the rematches, thats why he wanted rematches in those fights, so i have no beef
        Exactly me feeling too. Floyd set the record straight in the rematches. I have no beef with how the results!!

It was nice to see Floyd under duress and maintain composure!

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
          Lol @ people saying Maidana. Floyd outboxed him fairly easy in both fights. Putting Floyd on the ropes and throwing 30 punches only to land 10% of them isn't beating Floyd.
          But Castillo & Maidana at least showed how to do well, press Floyd and make the fight ugly.. Make it dirty dirty. Trench warfare ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
            Larry Merchant.............. with time travel.
            Hahahahahahahaha!!!
            I remember that interview! It was funny as ****! Especially when Merchant looked at the camera before replying!!!

Comment

I wish you ****tards would stop making Floyd threads.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                I wish you ****tards would stop making Floyd threads.
                I am no yard! Ask spoon and company to stop.

I watched his appreciation video and wondered how others felt. I am not presenting idiotic slow motion videos trying to convince anyone that Floyd never lost. Just asking who fight fans think came closer.

Spoon is out of control with ******!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  But Castillo & Maidana at least showed how to do well, press Floyd and make the fight ugly.. Make it dirty dirty. Trench warfare ****.
                  But pressing Floyd and making it a dirty fight isn't beating him though. You seen what happend in Castillo 2 and Maidana 2 after they both thought they had the blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    1 castillo 1
                    2 Oscar
                    3 Maidana 1
                    4 shane
                    Shane really hurt him, his knee almost touched the canvass.
                    Maidana was the nut kracker with those shots. I was laughing when Floyd seemed to want Tony Weeks to help in a very physical fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                      But pressing Floyd and making it a dirty fight isn't beating him though. You seen what happend in Castillo 2 and Maidana 2 after they both thought they had the blueprint.
                      Floyd adapts. The second time around wasn't a charm for them.
                      Mosley had him hurt... But then Floyd adjusted... then was hurting Mosley!

Comment

Working...
                      X