Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Zaroku, Sugarkainhook (his first alt) and his new alt Esevatoloco actually did beat Floyd!

Multiple personality disorder bordering psycho did beat Floyd

He does it by closing his eyes.
    In slow motion... What Spain thought... You are a troll.. Like I keep saying f Floyd, f Manny.

Can you say that and mean it??? You are a known and proven circle jerk t@rd.

Now I am Vato Loco too?? Soon I will be mistaken for who else???

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
      Castillo did beat Floyd. No doubt!
      I believe that!! I think Floyd lost. But many don't agree with that.. Cool..

I am not gonna post any video on what Spain thought or leprechauns thought...

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
        I can't remember if Floyd was deducted points for elbow usage?
        Jmm just stood on oscs foot and took PEDs for his unbreakable chin. Maidana landed more punches than Floyd and said he ruined floyd, hat's why I pick maidana robbed worst. Everybody says Castillo so I will be different
        Do PED's strengthen chins??? Khan better load up on them!!! Nelo is gonna chin check him..

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Pacquiao won doe.
          So ****ing funny.. Spoon is a fool. PAC lost!
          He only got 3 votes so far!

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            but Beiber has!
            I have heard that thing about Ployd and Justin!!

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              "Always gets the benefit of the doubt" implies he has won multiple undeserved decisions. That's most definitely not the case.

Wait, why am I conversing with a nitwit again? I'm out.
              All I was saying is Floyd wins close fights. I believe Castillo has the strongest case that he beat Floyd or came closest to beating Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                I'm have to run in on this, logically.

Floyd Sr. ''Close fight...point based..'' meaning, either Draw or Split,

Floyd Sr. ''My son beat Pac easy..'' meaning, UD, as everyone stated.

Roach: ''I don'T think we won...'' Loss, UD

There's a clear difference, and no, Floyd Sr. is not going to nullify any theories that because Floyd Sr said something then Roach could also be exempt...

I must carry on now and wash the dishes.
                SKH the t@rds are going crazy because manny beat Bradley. They seem to believe PAC deserves a re match.. Crazy fools.

Comment

• How can DLH get four times the votes manny did ???

Comment

• Ten times more posters think Castillo came closest to beating Floyd.

Oscar hates Ployd!! Canelo was his great last hope. Mosley let Oscar down too!!

Ployd ruins lives!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
                      Larry Merchant.............. with time travel.
                      I wonder about this... Merchant got under Floyd's skin for sure. I remember that interview... It was super funny!!

Comment

Working...
                      X