Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHO ??? came closest to beating FLOYD???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by emre belozoglu View Post
    i didnt really like cottos performance i thought he was being clearly outboxed in nearly all the rounds, de la hoya did quite well he had a we strech where he outboxed mayweather comfortably, judah did well the first half of the fight and could have been given a knockdown, not that big a fan of maidanas performance but im in the minority i think i gave him 4 rounds but had mayweather was way out of his comfot zone
    I can see your point.

But seeing Floyd bleed against Cotto was great!
    DLH had his moments, but Floyd won.

I guess I place a lot of value on seeing Floyd uncomfortable! I like seeing him on the ropes, getting hit low and high. Maidana was hitting him on top of his head... In his nuts... Hahahahahaha. That was ****ing great!

Robert Garcia was telling the ref, that's how he punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      This guy.......

I read somewhere that Floyd and 50cent got into a scuffle, and 50cent body slammed Floyd??

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I've always thought the you gotta clearly beat the champ saying was bs. Boxing is scored round by round. Its not like the champ starts out with a point or two extra or gets a point or two extra added at the end if he needs them.

I suppose there is an argument that champions used to more often get the benefit of the doubt in close rounds so there was something to that saying. And I'd say that has shifted somewhat after decades to the money guy &/or champion gets the benefit of the doubt in close rounds thus negating Castillo's edge in this particular fight as while he was champion, Floyd was the money guy.
        There is a reason why if the fight is a draw they dont split the belt.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
          The word robbery gets tossed around way too *******ly. It's ****in annoying...just cuz the guy you wanted to win didn't, doesn't make it a robbery.
          Its a robbery when the guy that clearly did win didn't get the decision.

There are fights that are close but clear, and fights that are close, but could go either way.

Castillo fight was close but clear. There wasn't really much of any "ahhh that round could go either way".

Same way the Cotto fight was close but clear. Cotto made it a close fight, but Floyd clearly won.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Its a robbery when the guy that clearly did win didn't get the decision.

There are fights that are close but clear, and fights that are close, but could go either way.

Castillo fight was close but clear. There wasn't really much of any "ahhh that round could go either way".

Same way the Cotto fight was close but clear. Cotto made it a close fight, but Floyd clearly won.
            I thought Castillo took it to Floyd, but it was a close fight, that is the only thing that is clear to me.

If I juxtapose Cotto, DLH, and others, not even worth a debate, except for Maidana.
            Please note: I will try to refrain from mentioning PAC and Canelo, so the fanatics don't go fanatical! Pure t@rds, and axx clowns!

Comment

• Originally posted by b d w View Post
              Yeah, he didn't get CLOSE, he actually DID beat Floyd only to get jobbed on the scorecards.
              Rematches it. My bad, I think Castillo won. Power punches landed etc.
              but I don't think it was a robbery per se.

Castillo pounded the **** out of Floyd's body!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                I mean, so much for spending countless hours spamming the same edited bias videos over and over
                Btw, I didn't post any edited videos. I watch the whole fight, and not in slow motion. I am not spoon posting silly highly biased videos.

I actually believe Castillo won.

I commented that Manny only had two votes.

I will also say that Maidana has almost the same amount of votes as DLH & co.

Let me not mention a name that you bolded.

Let's call them DLH & co.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Btw, I didn't post any edited videos. I watch the whole fight, and not in slow motion. I am not spoon posting silly highly biased videos.

I actually believe Castillo won.

I commented that Manny only had two votes.

I will also say that Maidana has almost the same amount of votes as DLH & co.

Let me not mention a name that you bolded.

Let's call them DLH & co.
                  I wasn't referring to you, I'm pretty much saying it's funny how those edited videos that got spammed on here by 2 particular posters, no need to mention them, only managed to get them 2 votes on this thread. Goes to show how much of a joke they were.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    I read somewhere that Floyd and 50cent got into a scuffle, and 50cent body slammed Floyd??
                    Yea not sure whats what .Wouldnt be all that hard slamming Floyd so?

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      I wasn't referring to you, I'm pretty much saying it's funny how those edited videos that got spammed on here by 2 particular posters, no need to mention them, only managed to get them 2 votes on this thread. Goes to show how much of a joke they were.
                      My bad, thanks for the clarification. But my bad, apologies..

Comment

Working...
                      X