Clear All

• Fuk Dontae!

Comment

• Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
      Fuk Dontae!
      get it all out homie,tell us how u really feel

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        If he was clean no one would hesitate to state that his B sample came back negative. Instead nothing. It's sad that you also pretend here. The first positive test wouldn't have even been publicized without Richard Hall's outburst. No one would have known.

The fact we have is that he for a FACT tested positive for a banned anabolic steroid.

Anyway, I'm done
        I think you need to learn what a fact is. He tested positive for elevated testosterone levels. That DOES NOT mean he was on steroids. Nice try

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
          I think you need to learn what a fact is. He tested positive for elevated testosterone levels. That DOES NOT mean he was on steroids. Nice try

Indiana Commissioner Jacob Hall & Roy Jones admittance:
          Whether that’s what he took or not we don’t know, but he did test positive and admitted to taking a steroid.
          http://philboxing.com/news/story-32215.html

IBF 2001-2010 president Marian Muhammad:

Well, I only know that on Richard Hall we got nothing but I have a positive test from Roy Jones, Jr. that was directed to Mr. Jake Hall at the Indiana Boxing Commission, indicating that Mr. Jones tested positive for anabolic steroids.
          http://blackathlete.net/artman2/publ..._printer.shtml

And the form, that states "anabolic steroid".

Hmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            get it all out homie,tell us how u really feel
            Fuk u too

Comment

Indiana Commissioner Jacob Hall & Roy Jones admittance:

http://philboxing.com/news/story-32215.html

IBF 2001-2010 president Marian Muhammad:

http://blackathlete.net/artman2/publ..._printer.shtml

And the form, that states "anabolic steroid".

Hmm?
              Dude, the decision was official and the commission took no action. Did he test positive when he fought John Ruiz? No. You have to to the year 2000 to make a point about Little G today. He will never have the legacy or resume of Jones.

Comment

Dude, the decision was official and the commission took no action. Did he test positive when he fought John Ruiz? No. You have to to the year 2000 to make a point about Little G today. He will never have the legacy or resume of Jones.
                Christ, you're demented. So he was juicing while fighting Richard Hall but wasn't juicing when he put on 25lb's of muscle at 34 in 6 months?

Say "Roy Jones is a cheater, a roiding cheat, I was initially wrong in both my claim that Roy Jones did not test positive, and my own understanding of what a fact is, you sir, have won, I concede".
                Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-29-2016, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Im a GGG fan but no way on earth GGG v Froch is ever as big as Froch v Groves II. I think people don't realise how big that fight was in the UK. It completely crossed over and had millions interested that weren't even boxing fans at all. It was massive and had a back story of two british fighters coming off a controversial fight, and a character in Groves who could get under Froch's skin. It was the perfect script for a big fight.

As much as i like GGG, nobody outside of boxing fans know who he is. It's never coming close to being as big as that Froch Groves II fight fight. A retired Froch coming back to fight a guy from Kazakhstan who punches hard. It's a hard sell to the casual fan and people who don't really watch boxing, and you don't sell 80,000 tickets + PPV numbers without those people. Just because we all know GGG, the man on the street doesn't care at all.

Anyway, i don't see Sanchez being exposed for double standards. He's simply saying if there's massive money on the table, then you become more flexible on what you're willing to do compared to if you are making peanuts.

Andre Ward said he would fight Floyd at 160, so why not fight GGG at 160? because the money isn't as good. Just like GGG would fight Froch over Ward under similar circumstances.

Comment

Christ, you're demented. So he was juicing while fighting Richard Hall but wasn't juicing when he put on 25lb's of muscle at 34 in 6 months?

Say "Roy Jones is a cheater, a roiding cheat, I was initially wrong in both my claim that Roy Jones did not test positive, and my own understanding of what a fact is, you sir, have won, I concede".
                    LOL I love how you shifted the conversation from Little G to Roy Jones. Don't play that game with me buddy, it won't work. Stop trying to take the heat off your boy by looking up things that happened 16 years ago!

Comment

LOL I love how you shifted the conversation from Little G to Roy Jones. Don't play that game with me buddy, it won't work. Stop trying to take the heat off your boy by looking up things that happened 16 years ago!
                      You're the one that brought up Roy Jones genius. You're the one calling me a liar when I said he's tested positive.

Anyway, I'm just in repeat. I've said all I've wanted to say about Golovkin by now. Unfortunately not much gets through that coconut head of yours.
                      Last edited by SplitSecond; 03-29-2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X