Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chris232 View Post
    well, he would still be remembered a lot more fondly if he had one fought which he didnt send everyone to sleep with. ward doesnt have a glass chin to protect or anything, no reason for him to be so mind numbingly boring as he is. as i said before im not expecing him to go out throwing bombs, just not fight as dirty and ugly as usual
    boxing is protect yourself at all times, and hit and not get hit...if you dont understand that, its about time you start following MMA, where their technique sucks, their chins sucks, and their defense sucks from punching.

Comment

• He'll come to win like he always does

Comment

no, i dont want 'new rules' in place, i just want standard rules in place, no headbutting and no excessive clinching. even if (when) ward fights negative i think kovalev will beat him by UD. but id like ward to make a fight of it and trade with him instead of boring everyone to tears.

Admit it all you care about is Kovalev having the best chance possible to win. Of course you don't have the BALLS to admit it and you really don't need to it is OBVIOUS that is why you're making some many dumb ass threads

Done will you, you will be gone if Kovalev lose I seen many like you on this forum before. Enjoy the next 3 months or so! lol
        Last edited by sicko; 08-15-2016, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
          Admit it all you care about is Kovalev having the best chance possible to win. Of course you don't have the BALLS to admit it and you really don't need to it is OBVIOUS that is why you're making some many dumb ass threads

Done will you, you will be gone if Kovalev lose I seen many like you on this forum before. Enjoy the next 3 months or so! lol
          He wants Ward to lose...case closed.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
            He wants Ward to lose...case closed.
            yeah i do want ward to lose, not denying it. i wont be gone if kovalev loses, unfortunately for you lot im not going anywhere!

Comment

• This guy wants Ward to trade with Kovalev, wtf?? Anyone not named Beterbiev should not be trading with Kovalev. Even Stevenson who has probably the biggest punch in the division would not be looking to trade with him. You don't EVER look to trade shots with a harder puncher that is less skilled than you are.

Why not just say you want the man to lose... It will make you look far less ****** bro.

Comment

yeah i do want ward to lose, not denying it. i wont be gone if kovalev loses, unfortunately for you lot im not going anywhere!

As for you not going anywhere, it doesn't matter this forum is not that important to me, have at it!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• War krusherrrrr

Comment

Working...
                      X