Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O
    Originally posted by LoadedWraps
    It's going to be a bloodbath!!

You ain't ready.
    Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Nah, you aint ready.

30 quint. Put your money where your mouth is.
    LoadedWraps doesn't even have that points amount... me neither...

... but I offer you another bet, namely: Ward doesn't fight Kovalev in 2016 for whatever reasons ("No Decision" included)... I'll bet 5 quint... Well?

Comment

• I'm going to go with Krusher by KO.

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
        Any reason behind it? I know it's considered a 50/50 fight so just wondered if there is something maybe I haven't thought about.
        Generally I think he's the stronger guy, great skills and punches insanely hard. He's also been far more active against better opposition.

Comment

• Just lol at people thinking this will go the distance. This isn't a 4 rounder, it's a 12 rounder!

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
            So if you think he KO's Ward, what do you reckon stopped him getting a KO vs. 49 year old Hopkins?
            Two entirely different fights. And I also feel that Kovalev took it easy on Hopkins. He didn't seem like he wanted to finish him. That's my honest view of that fight - I think it'll be different vs Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2016 View Post
              It's down the middle do you have a problem with people giving their opinion or do they just need to agree with you on everything so it won't be funny?
              66% to 45% is "down the middle?"

STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                Two entirely different fights. And I also feel that Kovalev took it easy on Hopkins. He didn't seem like he wanted to finish him. That's my honest view of that fight - I think it'll be different vs Ward.
                I think he was more cautious than taking it easy on Hop. It was his first big fight and against a legend. I think Ward has mors dimensions to his game than an old Hopkins, and I would slightly favor him but Kov shouldn't be counted out by his detractors or Ward groupies. This is a great fight any way you slice it and not an easy one to pick no matter what side of the fence you're on.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                  I think he was more cautious than taking it easy on Hop. It was his first big fight and against a legend. I think Ward has mors dimensions to his game than an old Hopkins, and I would slightly favor him but Kov shouldn't be counted out by his detractors or Ward groupies. This is a great fight any way you slice it and not an easy one to pick no matter what side of the fence you're on.
                  Good post. Well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    It's a great fight. Top fight between two genuine world class champions in their prime, both undefeated. both top p4p. you don't see that very often. I agree Ward has more dimensions, but he's not as cagey as Hopkins imo.

Definitely not easy, and I wouldn't be surprised either way, but I think Kovalev might just be too strong down the stretch.

Could be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      It's a great fight. Top fight between two genuine world class champions in their prime, both undefeated. both top p4p. you don't see that very often. I agree Ward has more dimensions, but he's not as cagey as Hopkins imo.

Definitely not easy, and I wouldn't be surprised either way, but I think Kovalev might just be too strong down the stretch.

Could be wrong.
                      Whatever outcome happens, it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Both guys are going into uncharted territory. And overall I don't think Ward is as cagey as Hopkins, but his reflexes will be much better and he will most likely be stronger than Hop was at 175. On the flip side, he has never faced a puncher like Kov, and I think Sergeys skills are being underrated. Whatever happens, expect this forum to blow up with gloating or excuses from each side.

Comment

Working...
                      X