Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What excuse will Ward give to not fight Kovalev?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What excuse will Ward give to not fight Kovalev?

We all know Ward is a coward so let's try to predict his pvssy azz excuse.
    Injury
    41.67%
    Wants a catchweight
    8.33%
    Promoter dispute
    0.00%
    Black lives matter
    41.67%
    Other
    8.33%

Smh, instead of actually looking forward to the fight these are the threads that are made. Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by TripleK4TripleG View Post
      His name isn't Golovkin you racist coward.

Comment

lol...damn clowns

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Smh, instead of actually looking forward to the fight these are the threads that are made. Pathetic
          I would love to see the fight, but looking at Ward's history I have a right to be skeptical that he'll go through with it. I hope you make the same statements in threads defending Ward's ducking of GGGod. I want to see these fights, but Ward hasn't convinced me he wants part of either one.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            His name isn't Golovkin you racist coward.
            I'm not a coward.

Comment

I would love to see the fight, but looking at Ward's history I have a right to be skeptical that he'll go through with it. I hope you make the same statements in threads defending Ward's ducking of GGGod. I want to see these fights, but Ward hasn't convinced me he wants part of either one.
              What exactly in Wards history leads you to believe that he won't fight Kovalev? I see your facts are all ****ed up, the road block in a g string/Ward fight was g string not Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                What exactly in Wards history leads you to believe that he won't fight Kovalev? I see your facts are all ****ed up, the road block in a g string/Ward fight was g string not Ward.
                1. Ducked Bute who was still perceived as a big threat at the time. It took a real man like Froch to have some balls and take that fight. Froch added to his legacy with that glorious victory while Ward was hiding in a trash can on the most ghetto street in Oakland.

2. He stayed inactive for years and has only fought bums in his most recent fights.

3. And obviously he ducked GGGod.
                Last edited by TripleK4TripleG; 03-24-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

... It's "injury" -- no brainer... The guy will be off soon... again...

Comment

I'm not a coward.
                    All Golovkin fans are cowards.

Comment

Working...
                    X