Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Golovkin: Beat Andre Ward, Then I'll Fight You!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
    Floyd would be overweighted at 135 you racist loser.
    Suck @ *** you casual ***g*t.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
      Says the guy with the avatar of a fighter trying to create his own weight division..funny how that works.
      It's sarcasm you fool. I used to be a huge fan but I couldn't excuse it anymore. When will you get tired of making excuses?

Comment

Bullshhhh Floyd barely stepped on the scales on fight night, Floyd may be shorter than many of his opponents but Floyd being that drastically outweighed is nonsense. Aside from Canelo that's the only situation you can actually point out in the last 7 years he was heavily outweighed. Why in the hell would he need to hydrate using I.V.'s if 147 was so simple a task.
        DLH, Ortiz, Chino, Canelo, and Cotto outweighed outweighed Floyd significantly on fight night. And those were times Floyd did step on the scale. I think Baldomir outweighed him significantly. Castillo would enter the ring a freak'n jr middleweight at times, fighting at lightweight. To say Floyd hasn't faced weight disadvantages is ridiculous. If you wanna say he hasn't faced significant weight disadvantages against someone as good as Ward, fine. But he's spent a good deal of time fighting bigger guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          From that once sentence I know what you look like, how you talk, where you're probably from, everything.

Man you must HATE boxing right now.
          hey everybody we found the know it all step right up he knows all

Comment

Suck @ *** you casual ***g*t.
            Racist coward.

Comment

What a joke.

So if GGG goes up to 175 and beats Ward then he can shrink down to 154 to fight Mayweather?

Pleeese...

Comment

Ward ain't coming down so how else is he going to fight him?
                Ward would absolutely come down you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by petegrif View Post
                  What a joke.

So if GGG goes up to 175 and beats Ward then he can shrink down to 154 to fight Mayweather?

Pleeese...
                  Chicken. Ward would drop a bit.

Comment

It's sarcasm you fool. I used to be a huge fan but I couldn't excuse it anymore. When will you get tired of making excuses?
                    Excuses so Cotto, Canelo, Martinez...all wanted to fight him right? Since you are talking about excuses...what explanation do you have for them?

Racist coward.
                    Your double digit I.Q. is showing son. Sit down.

Originally posted by hitking View Post
                    DLH, Ortiz, Chino, Canelo, and Cotto outweighed outweighed Floyd significantly on fight night. And those were times Floyd did step on the scale. I think Baldomir outweighed him significantly. Castillo would enter the ring a freak'n jr middleweight at times, fighting at lightweight. To say Floyd hasn't faced weight disadvantages is ridiculous. If you wanna say he hasn't faced significant weight disadvantages against someone as good as Ward, fine. But he's spent a good deal of time fighting bigger guys.
                    Again, I said the last 7 years...you know as in 1,2,3,4,5,6,7...You also didn't answer why Floyd needed an I.V. if he's not hydrating up to 160 plus which I have stated on here countless times I have suspected. I like Floyd and I think he's the greatest of his generation but I do not prescribe to the myth like status that he was outsides considering his arms and chest were bigger than those fighters he was standing across from..

Comment

Ward would absolutely come down you coward.
                      And yet he's quoted as saying "He won't", if he could he would've again cleaned out 168...but don't let reality stop you internet tough guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X