• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
    almost????? lol
    lol well you know what I mean, with 155 and all

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
      $1000 returns $1500.
      He's odds on to knock Khan out, no surprise. Speed is one element in a fight but it's only one element if you can't do the other elements to a world class standard against an opponent at Canelos level you will get caught with some big shots.....and we all know what happens after that.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
        I'm gonna bet Khan by decision. That way, if he wins, I win money. And if he loses, it's OK, because I got to see Khan get knocked out again.

It's win/win, really.
        loooooool

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Hand speed will be there, the issue is, how will he move with that extra weight and how will his stamina hold up. Plus, more importantly, how will he take punches from a genuinely big, muscular, almost middleweight guy.
          Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          almost????? lol
          Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          lol well you know what I mean, with 155 and all
          Canelo will only weigh 155 for the weigh-in. He will be in LHW range on fight night, @ 170-175 lbs. Khan will be lucky to weigh 160-165.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Khan
            Please keep that guard up, clinch and move laterally.
            All you need is more activity than Canelo who usually just barely strolls at an old boxer's pace.

Now, you're going to have to fight with a deficit of about 5 rounds coming in, so
            good luck.

Comment

To think he ducked Kell Brook to fight up at 155lbs wow just wow how desperate do you have to be I guess he likes having ********* lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                i see Khan is masking his punches better, he has stopped doing that Manny Pac hop just as he is about to let go of his hands, credit to Hunter
                he actually still does that in a real fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler.UK View Post
                  To think he ducked Kell Brook to fight up at 155lbs wow just wow how desperate do you have to be I guess he likes having ********* lol
                  Nobody is ducking kell brook. He actually took the tougher fight while brook fights nothing but bums.

Comment

Canelo will catch him in the exchanges!
                    Timber!!

But I respect Khan for fighting Canelo!

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
                      Nobody is ducking kell brook. He actually took the tougher fight while brook fights nothing but bums.
                      You mad he schooled Porter, Khan doesn't have a single better opponent/win on his resume

Comment

Working...
                      X