Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lucas Browne, Hatton Promotions Speak On Recent Drug Test Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwighttsharpe View Post
    Come on. Why do people keep trying to act like it's only used to lose weight.

The drug is used in farm animals to make them get bigger(not fatter), quicker.

Meaning more muscle mass!
    correct . . . and by athletes to keep muscle whilst shedding fat.

less fat, more muscle generally produces a stronger, faster, fitter athlete; now why would a boxer use that drug?!

Clen and other veterinary anabolic agents are very easy to get hold of in Australia.

Browne body has taken on some distinct changes since moving from mma (a sport where drug use is even more rife) to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      I think the idea is that less fat on the animals = better quality meat.
      Maybe it helps with stamina since it's for asthma sufferers?

And I'd think less fat is good, even for a heavyweight, the guy is really big and 36, maybe he can't lose that cumbersome fat on his own.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
        Maybe it helps with stamina since it's for asthma sufferers?

And I'd think less fat is good, even for a heavyweight, the guy is really big and 36, maybe he can't lose that cumbersome fat on his own.
        I guess losing fat might make him a little faster and could help with stamina. It just seems like a big risk to take for comparatively low rewards, given that he's a huge HW and has a style developed around size and strength, more than anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
          Deontay Wilder has to be having second thoughts about not winning that purse bid right now.
          It's starting to seem a little too coincidental now.

Comment

Browne should've taken a leaf out of Fury's book and only used his own water.

I have no doubt that Fury would've tested positive after beating Klitschko if he had drank their liquids.

Saying that, i don't doubt that Browne is on PEDS. Joshua definitely is, and I'm pretty sure Wilder is as well, and Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
              Deontay Wilder has to be having second thoughts about not winning that purse bid right now.
              I'm sure he is lol. Russia has just been caught up in one of the bigger PED scandals in the sports world yet it seems like a high percentage of guys who beat Russian boxers gets popped for PEDs & no Russian boxer I can think of has tested positive for PEDs in Russia. Thats a odd ass coincidence if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

I have no doubt that Fury would've tested positive after beating Klitschko if he had drank their liquids.

Saying that, i don't doubt that Browne is on PEDS. Joshua definitely is, and I'm pretty sure Wilder is as well, and Ortiz.
                BBBofC doe..but now that Joshua is a threat to Fury hes probably cheating - I see how you maneuver.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  I guess losing fat might make him a little faster and could help with stamina. It just seems like a big risk to take for comparatively low rewards, given that he's a huge HW and has a style developed around size and strength, more than anything else.
                  Panama Lewis put broken up asthma pills in his fighters water to improve stamina. So Browne could have been taking the stuff inbetween rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    BBBofC doe..but now that Joshua is a threat to Fury hes probably cheating - I see how you maneuver.
                    Yeah good one.

Anyway, back on topic, i was just reading Browne and Hatton's statement. Why didn't Ricky travel to Russia with him? I've heard rumours that they both hate each other lol.

This is sad news, Browne was a positive story for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

You had doubts Klitschko would fight Fury too, you don't at all hold him or his camp in high regard do you.

Comment

Working...
                      X