Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Lack of KOs: I'm Really 140-Pounder, Can Make 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac can still make 108.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Then why did you drag Marquez up to 147 in the 3rd fight ?
      I think it was the 4th fight that he dragged JMM up to full 147. In the 3rd fight iirc it was at 144, I know it's still both WW though so that's null. But to answer your question as to why he dragged JMM up to 144 and 147 in the 3rd and 4th fights was simply because he thought he was bigger and stronger than JMM and that JMM was out of his league at WW, because that's how Mayweather made him look. At 140, you never know, it could have been better for Pacquiao because then JMM wouldn't have put on that mass he did in the 4th fight which gave him more power. So in trying to gain an advantage, Pac actually indirectly turned JMM into the Hulk.

Comment

Sad watching an ATG great go down like this.

Comment

ya i think people forget about this when it comes to mayweather and pac both are really 140 pound fighters and both have been fighting at 147 and 54 for years

Comment

So let me get this straight for years froid ******s argued that Manny carrying his power was proof of AAS. I always pointed out that the only person he truly KOed north of 135 was Hatton. His power is nothing like it was at 135 and bellow. He became a accumulation puncher north of 135 even with Ariza.

Now the morons have latched onto this theory that he lost his power because he lost Ariza. His KOs have gone down even though he only truly KOed 1 person when working with Ariza. If anything Ariza's stimulant shakes were hurting his power in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Manny is secretly playing with ********!

****** Manny, who takes it in the Fanny! Mate!!
              Why isn't this ****ing alt banned yet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                Neither Mayweather or Pac were ever true welterweights. Both were probably their best at 130-140 (Mayweather at 135-140 and Pac at 130-135). But they were able to fight higher because of their talent. I think its easier to see why Mayweather was so dominant fighting above his best weight (his skill set and defensive talent), but it is less clear why that was the case for Pac (some says it was the "shakes" but I don't agree with that. I think it was a combination of opponents and his style).

Either way both were not at their best at 147 and anyone who follows the sport knows that. What we got for the last few years was a combination of ridiculous hype, savy promotion, and strategic match making on both sides (Top Rank & Haymon). Like Ellerbe said, "It was the greatest score in boxing history." Any fan who doesn't see that both sides have been in collaboration/contact with each other for years is either blind or lost (e.g. Miami heat game meet up). They made hundreds of millions with this "rivalry" and made a number of other notable boxing stars along the way. It was simply very good business.

Yep because leading up to the fight floyd and manny hasn't had a knockout in years.

Comment

Yea right lol. PAC was draining himself even back then just to make 130-135. Prob can do 140 tho

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
                    if im a pinoy then u must be a pinay then.

see, u would know about tramp stamp from messing with dem ********.

bruh, explain to me this 60% ko with ariza shake when pac only had one legit ko with ariza #lmao
                    No! I meant he only has a below 60% KO ratio, higher if you add the times he was KOed!

Comment

Originally posted by GTTofAK View Post
                      Why isn't this ****ing alt banned yet!!!
                      You alt freak ****
                      **** **** turd!
                      Why aren't you banned??

I don't normally insult or cuss buddy you do!
                      It actually takes away from the dialog.
                      I pretty much only do it to you in an attempt to show you how counter productive it is.

*******, *****, & your ******, fake ****, athlete, ****. ****

You get that ???
                      Adds nothing to the message!!

Have a good day, and grow a pair!
                      Last edited by Zaroku; 03-22-2016, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X