Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Will Wait For B-Sample, Lucas Browne Getting Lawyer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a heavyweight fight. Why cheat to cut weight?

Comment

To have better stamina. You could argue that was why he won the fight. After Chagaev tried to finish off Browne he literally gassed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        I don't know the procedure, hence my questions.
        I just looked it up and they both are taken at the same time. Looking on the VADA website and neither boxer is listed as being a part of their testing program. But VADA said they tested both fighters the week of the fight and post fight at the request of the German Boxing Commission. If he passed the week of test why would he take the drug when he knows he has to pass a post fight test and the drug stays in urine at least 7 days? Also who collected the samples. Was it a third party? I'm a little su****ious right now until I see more info on the process

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
          I just looked it up and they both are taken at the same time. Looking on the VADA website and neither boxer is listed as being a part of their testing program. But VADA said they tested both fighters the week of the fight and post fight at the request of the German Boxing Commission. If he passed the week of test why would he take the drug when he knows he has to pass a post fight test and the drug stays in urine at least 7 days? Also who collected the samples. Was it a third party? I'm a little su****ious right now until I see more info on the process
          Definitely interesting how this one evolves... It's the same substance Erik Morales got busted for after the Garcia fight, btw.

Comment

browne apparently was the one who wanted vada

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
              Why does Browne have to pay for the B sample, it's now up to him to prove himself clean? And what if this clenbuterol is no longer in his system, now that he provides another test, he walks free?
              The A and B samples are taken at the same time, right?
              Yep, they would basically test the same samples.

Comment

It just doesn't make any sense, I would wait and see how this develops. It's not even a matter of the testing anymore. His B sample would obviously test dirty as well, I just think there is foul play going on with anyone who beats a Russian fighter.

Comment

He should never have drunk Kadyrov's protein shake.

Comment

I think he's being stitched up here.

Clen is notorious for causing severe muscle cramps (and it happens within minutes of any exercise). While it would be effective for weight loss, does it make sense for a HW to use clen given the problems it brings to training? I believe not.

Comment

Originally posted by low blows View Post
                      To have better stamina. You could argue that was why he won the fight. After Chagaev tried to finish off Browne he literally gassed out.
                      Improved stamina from Clen?

Clen very much hinders performance, it's purely for weight loss. It causes muscle cramps, headaches, your heart rate goes through the roof....it makes zero sense for a fighter to be using Clen, especially a HW.

Comment

Working...
                      X