No announcement yet.

Mayweather fans are pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather fans are pathetic

Ever notice how Mayweather fans will never say anything remotely negative about a Mayweather fight, and I'm not talking about the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight? They will leap to defend his actions in out of the ring and always play the race card. I like Mayweather, but his fans put me right off with their fawning and grovelling.

troll thread. don't take the bait guys.

people should enjoy watching whatever fighters they enjoy watching.

Comment

Yes they are hands down the worst, there are three Floymo channels on youtube who consistently play the race card complain and cry about black fighters not getting love and Floyd and kissing Floyds ass, yet they do not practice what they preache instead they slander all non black boxers, hate on Pacquiao, and GGG, its like two wrongs do not make a right, they never praise anyone who is in competition with Floyd, they love Holly holm cause she knocked out Ronda Rousey, they like Nate diaz cause he beat Conor.

They like Paulie Malignaggi because he hates Pacman.

They suffere from paranoia, they assume you are a pactar if you criticize Floyd, they also never say a negative thing about him, he is infallible. They live vicariously through him like his accomplishment is theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
        Ever notice how Mayweather fans will never say anything remotely negative about a Mayweather fight, and I'm not talking about the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight? They will leap to defend his actions in out of the ring and always play the race card. I like Mayweather, but his fans put me right off with their fawning and grovelling.
        I get a laugh when people throw a blanket over a large group when they really talking about a very small percent of that large group .

And really did this warrant a thread .

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Yes they are hands down the worst, there are three Floymo channels on youtube who consistently play the race card complain and cry about black fighters not getting love and Floyd and kissing Floyds ass, yet they do not practice what they preache instead they slander all non black boxers, hate on Pacquiao, and GGG, its like two wrongs do not make a right, they never praise anyone who is in competition with Floyd, they love Holly holm cause she knocked out Ronda Rousey, they like Nate diaz cause he beat Conor.

They like Paulie Malignaggi because he hates Pacman.
          You need to look in the mirror youre a ****** poster .

Comment

I say f Floyd & Manny, equally. F marg, even though I enjoyed it when he broke Cotto..

Marg broke Manny too... Manny beat Marg so badly, yet the ref didn't stop the fight as he should have... That hurt PAC badly..

Marquez & Manny are fighting to draws in the stars..

But, I got tired of losing real money bets... Betting against Floyd.. I bet with him now.. Doesn't mean I like him.

PAC is a great offensive fighter... But a lot of hype too.

My favorite fighter Sal Sanchez couldn't ****ing drive good and died on me in my teens..

I am a fan of betting money on fights..
            Last edited by Zaroku; 03-16-2016, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Man, you were a decent poster when you first joined but you're getting worse and worse. Most fans will rarely criticize their favorite fighter. I've heard GGG fans call him the greatest middle weight of all time when we both know that is not true. Pacquiao fans try to say that he really beat Mayweather when that is also false. Two Pacquiao fans apparently committed suicide after Manny lost. If that is not crazy then I don't know what is. Many Pacquiao fans left the forum after May 2nd, which just proves they were never fans of the sport just fans of Manny.

Just stop it.

Comment

they are not even real boxing fans just groupies.say anything negative about their false god and you are either a ******* or a racist. LOL at these sensitive ass b1tches. gayweather fans are a bunch of sewer rats.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  they are not even real boxing fans just groupies.say anything negative about their false god and you are either a ******* or a racist. LOL at these sensitive ass b1tches. gayweather fans are a bunch of sewer rats.
                  Says the guys that said Adonis was ducki a guy he already beat... Lol ydksab

Comment

Cuda sworn he was retired.....bet u think 2pac alive too

Comment

Working...
                    X