No announcement yet.

Mayweather fans are pathetic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
    90% of Mayweather threads are made by people that don't like him and/or his fans. Why do they keep wanting to talk about him?
    It's crazy.

I'm wondering if some of the salt is a result of people realising that the bull**** they were fed in their youth is just that, bull****. For the most part, people grow up thinking that if you do right, right will come by them. It's the sort of **** that keeps a lot of people on the straight and narrow.

Then along comes Mayweather. Behaves like prick, is a prick; he continues to win and stack million. Pacquiao was supposed to represent the common man (even if that wasn't his nature) and he lost.

I'm wondering if the salt is down to people realising that the world doesn't give a **** about whether someone is good or bad.

It is a bit disturbing how the hate has continued into his retirement. It's reached the point where the people who hate him want him to return the ring more. The fans are happy to say "Great career champ. Enjoy your retirement". The people who hate him get to feed on the hope that he will taste his first professional los.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      I still laugh every time I see it

Comment

90% of Mayweather threads are made by people that don't like him and/or his fans. Why do they keep wanting to talk about him?
        ^^^^^100 percent truth

Comment

Yeah, I would hate to be a Mayweather fan. Imagine having to watch him win over and over, beating other people's favorite fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
            Yeah, I would hate to be a Mayweather fan. Imagine having to watch him win over and over, beating other people's favorite fighters.
            LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
              Hahahahahaha. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by fanofslug View Post
                Ever notice how Mayweather fans will never say anything remotely negative about a Mayweather fight, and I'm not talking about the Mayweather-Pacquiao fight? They will leap to defend his actions in out of the ring and always play the race card. I like Mayweather, but his fans put me right off with their fawning and grovelling.
                Got any other hot takes?

Comment

TBE got em salty again.

Comment

Lol mostly fl0mos in here pacifying and comforting each other for that painful truth the op has cast on them lmao

So strikingly touching to watch hehehe

Comment

Its aggravating and pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X