Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Fight is at 155, Why So Much Concern About 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Fight is at 155, Why So Much Concern About 160?

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez (46-1-1, 32KOs) is not exactly sure why so many people are throwing questions at him regarding the middleweight limit of 160-pounds.

Canelo is the WBC middleweight world champion, but he's never fought at the full division.

[Click Here To Read More]

Could be just a guess, but maybe because you're a champion at 160 and refuse to fight anyone at the weight?

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
      Could be just a guess, but maybe because you're a champion at 160 and refuse to fight anyone at the weight?
      not anyone dont sugar coat it its because he has not fought ggg yet nobody would give half a **** if this fight was signed for 154.19999999 if he was signed to fight ggg next and i dont blame them

Comment

... Canelo: "Right now, I am a 154-pound fighter"...
        ... He is ready to vacate the 160 strap rather than fight Golovkin, it seems.

Comment

Alvarez is no more of a middleweight champ than Cotto was.

Comment

I would have loved to watch Canelo vs (prime) Maravilla/Pavlik. Random thought. Hard pick'em fights, but barnburners.

Comment

could canola be that dumb

Comment

Yeah... puzzling, isn't it Saul?

Comment

Wow....Maybe because he holds a title at 60 but refuses to acknowledge it as the weight limit of that division....Not really hard to understand. He is literally trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes, including his own fans. Guy is pretty hard to support.

Comment

Troll master

Comment

Working...
                    X