Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: The Fight is at 155, Why So Much Concern About 160?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking forward to everyones reaction when Canelo fights golovkin in September at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
      I'm looking forward to everyones reaction when Canelo fights golovkin in September at 160.
      I would LOVE that. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG! I want to see THAT fight.

But....

Ain't happening. Canelo's first 160 fight sure as hell won't be against Golovkin. But if it is, great. I would love to see Alvarez's ass torn to pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Beamish View Post
        I would LOVE that. PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG! I want to see THAT fight.

But....

Ain't happening. Canelo's first 160 fight sure as hell won't be against Golovkin. But if it is, great. I would love to see Alvarez's ass torn to pieces.
        Lol i truly believe it will happen, Canelo is known for taking fights people thought he would duck and his own promoter advised against. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until after the Khan fight.

Comment

You know damn well what the concern's about, Alvarez. Either man up, or shut up & vacate. You're looking more pathetic with each word of defense you speak. Fake ass Mexican Champ.

Comment

Working 7 days a week , getting home late and being tired equates to me not giving two f@cks what this ginger mongchat has to say anymore.......give up the belt or fight golovkin no other senario is good enough

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
              Lol i truly believe it will happen, Canelo is known for taking fights people thought he would duck and his own promoter advised against. I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt until after the Khan fight.
              He won't fight golovkin...he's been created by golden boy and Canelo is a money making brand for them......simple if canelo fights golovkin that money train stops and both Oscar and canelo its about money nothing else....golovkin would destroy canelo future plans

Comment

Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post
                He won't fight golovkin...he's been created by golden boy and Canelo is a money making brand for them......simple if canelo fights golovkin that money train stops and both Oscar and canelo its about money nothing else....golovkin would destroy canelo future plans
                Yes he will. What do you think he will do after Khan to avoid Golov, vacate?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                  Golovkin and everyone else are free to lobby with the boxing commissions to get rid of catchweights.

Until then...Canelo calls the shots on what he's doing. Especially if other fighters ARE willing to take the risk.

To me the money is, if GGG isn't willing to step up yet again, let's get Saunders or Jacobs in the mix. At some point GGG is going to look like he's scared.
                  Step up? You mean sell his dreams and betray his fans by coming in drained so Canelo can beat him?

Even if BJS and Jacobs were willing to stoop to that, they couldn't do it. GGG is Canelo's Mandatory challenger.

Comment

****elo the Ass-Side

Comment

Originally posted by chepboxingking View Post
                      Idk why people get so worked up about this. Middleweight MAX LIMIT IS 160. It doesn't state anywhere in the rulebook you must fight at 160- again, AT A MAX OF 160 but you're able to fight below if you wish to. Dont get me wrong, it sucks for guys like GGG, but the fact are that canelo is doing nothing wrong. Like Floyd once said, moving up in weight it's a process that shouldn't be rushed. Your body will let you know when you're ready. Truth it, the WBC need to step in and enforced 160 Max or be stripped. Until then get of canelo's d.ick
                      You don't seem to understand what's going on here. Nobody is trying to tell Canelo he can't weigh in at 155. But Canelo is trying to make Golovkin do the same, which he doesn't have any right to do. Get it?
                      Last edited by kafkod; 03-15-2016, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X