Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agree or disagree, toughman would be better than boxing if elite athletes did it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agree or disagree, toughman would be better than boxing if elite athletes did it?

Look deep down and channel your inner moron that loves tough man.

Ask your self do you want to see Mayweather fight (he is the pinicle of what boxing is) or do you wanna see Foreman vs Fraizer?

From this

To this

Well, this certainly beats all of the penis threads you make in the lounge.

Comment

I guess what you are saying is that boxing would be more exciting if boxers just trained for strength and fitness, and didn't bother learning how to box.

Comment

I like to see skill..not just 2 idiots swinging at each other

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          I guess what you are saying is that boxing would be more exciting if boxers just trained for strength and fitness, and didn't bother learning how to box.
          lol..exactly...thread starter has mental issues

Comment

What about boxing but in a tiny ring, no clinching allowed?

= More action, more knockouts, less running, less hugging

Comment

Surprise, surprise, surprise..... Not a stealth big divk thread... Our Alexkid is growing up.

Although I do enjoy watching two strong, tough guys whip on each other, I prefer seeing a guy with skills, and tactics I can relate to, not just windmill type punching!!

Question:

Do you want fighters dongs measured and that data published so you can run statistical analysis on fight's KO wins as it relates to dongage?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Surprise, surprise, surprise..... Not a stealth big divk thread... Our Alexkid is growing up.

Although I do enjoy watching two strong, tough guys whip on each other, I prefer seeing a guy with skills, and tactics I can relate to, not just windmill type punching!!

Question:

Do you want fighters dongs measured and that data published so you can run statistical analysis on fight's KO wins as it relates to dongage?
                The best fighters and the best any man, always have small to medium dongs, a big dong man is already plenty satisfied with himself and does not need to pursue extreme heights (fame fortune, history books, legacy) in order to feel good about himself.

Not a single big dong man made the history books ever, in any worthy field

Big dong men are too busy getting their glands rubbed to work at anything
                Last edited by AlexKid; 03-14-2016, 01:23 PM.

Comment

A lot of posters have the opinion that Mayweather's fights are boring and that real fans prefer action. Yet Floyd outsold the #1 "action" fighter he was compared with,Manny, topped the numbers of Tyson and ODH and consistently did 10x what shows like Toughman and BKB did.

Hopefully NSB will reach a point where certain posters are willing to admit Floyd is popular even though they may not like him.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    A lot of posters have the opinion that Mayweather's fights are boring and that real fans prefer action. Yet Floyd outsold the #1 "action" fighter he was compared with,Manny, topped the numbers of Tyson and ODH and consistently did 10x what shows like Toughman and BKB did.

Hopefully NSB will reach a point where certain posters are willing to admit Floyd is popular even though they may not like him.
                    Is Floyd being popular even a debatable topic?

Comment

Working...
                    X