Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jeff mayweather says rouseys thoughts of suicide after loss shows weakness

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It could be that her 'suicide thoughts' were another tool of attention, and maybe pity seeking, especially. If she did have suicidal thoughts it sucks of course, and is obviously a sign of weakness, as such thought processes are per se.

To show what she's really made of, we have to witness how she comes back, before being all judgmental.

Comment

The "I thought of killing myself" line seems to be the attention grabber nowadays. Not surprised she said it

Comment

Her dad did kill himself years ago. So I guess it's understandable. I'm so glad she didn't kill herself, because I wouldn't of wanted to feel guilty for being so happy she got her ass kicked.

Comment

So I guess we will get that Roadhouse remake after all

Comment

all of these shy chubby internet dudes calling a woman who could beat them to death weak is funny as **** whether you like rousey or not

and jeff mayweather is a random down syndrome crackhead why do people ask him about anything

Comment

Rousey can just beat Tate again and be right back on top of the sport.

Comment

It truly is a sign of weakness, and not the mentality of a champion.

A true champion dust themselves off, and want nothing but to get better, and get back that title, more than anything, especially killing them damn selves. Tf is wrong with that girl?

Comment

Really couldn't care less what she does - my only hope is that if she does it, that she takes Ellen with her.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Those words come as no surprise. That family isn't exactly known for brainpower.
                    What exactly was stupid about what he said? Maybe you were stupid for buying into invincibility claims.

Comment

The fact that she had those thoughts isn't necessarily a permanent indicator of anything to me, just means she didn't handle her ass kicking well at first. She's still here and not still thinking of suicide so those thoughts have come and go. She'll probably be fine.

Or she may be the next Ricky Hatton, who knows.
                      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-12-2016, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X