Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for pac fans to get over 5/2 loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
    hero and villain are subjective. what's more important are the two category examples you just mentioned, which means that Floyd fans inevitably make the better choices?
    What constitutes the better choice? People choose fighters they like based on styles usually.. makes sense Pac fans would gravitate toward GGG and Floyd fans towards Ward based on styles....some defend either guy for other reasons though on here and it's quite obvious when they do...

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Oh, I'm not referring to you in particular, that's just the way it seemed what happened with a lot of people...makes sense I guess with the styles of fighters involved...
      I like Ward cuz he is my Bay Area homie!! Oaktown!!! Gold medalist, won the super six!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        No problem buddy!! Always welcome..

Off topic question: do you think PAC makes silly excuses from time to time? Makes silly statements??? Except his LGBT statement... That is just his opinion.
        oh, yes....

people make silly excuses from time to time...

perhaps more so for people that gets bang on the head frequently....

like pac! like you!? ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I like Ward cuz he is my Bay Area homie!! Oaktown!!! Gold medalist, won the super six!!
          I like Ward as well, maybe not so much in the ring because he's been super inactive but he's one of the best if not the best fighter in the world. More importantly, he seems like a good dude outside the ring.. You never know how people really are but he portrays a good image.

Comment

I like Ward as well, maybe not so much in the ring because he's been super inactive but he's one of the best if not the best fighter in the world. More importantly, he seems like a good dude outside the ring.. You never know how people really are but he portrays a good image.
            I met him at fentons in Oakland! I am about 6 ft 2, and so was he. I shook his big hand. I expected him to be smaller.. Real nice guy, having ice cream with family and friends...

Nice guy... But family time is private time.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              oh, yes....

I know I got hit in the head as a homie from ESSJ East Side San Jose, PAL boxing is to blame???

But here I am... The one that you love.... Singing your favorite air supply song.

Comment

"Now if you push, it was never proven that Floyd of PAC cheated."

why? why never proven?

because people like you will move on or walk away when confronted with something of a mystery...

ariza shakes! ariza did it...what's in the shakes? ask ariza! who did pac's rotator cup operation? ElAttrache...

why was floyd dehydrated? who administer the iv? mysteries...

Why isn't Floyd's cheating unproven. Don't you think the people who lost money betting on the fight would investigate and sue Floyd...

Why is Manny being sued???

Manny being sued adds insult to defeat... LMAO!!

Comment

oh, yes....

Was glad to see you on the Crawford thread...

Glad to know fellow boxing fan!!!

Comment

His inactivity bothers me a lot. It makes me wonder what promotional, personal, or physical issues he might be having now???

I just want to see him in the ring, frustrating his foes...

Like. .... Other fighters do to other fighters...

Comment

Problem is some fans only follow one, or two, boxers...and not the game as a whole. Therefore the 'fans' that only care about Manny will still constantly dwell on his loss, because he is all they really know. Likewise with how some guys only harp on about Floyd winning the fight, it is a vice versa situation.

When you don't follow the game but you follow one man, whatever happens to that one man is a huge deal too you.

Fans of the sport move on alongside the sport moving on itself, fanboys hang onto the latest result of 'their guy', win or lose, because its all they are really invested in.

Comment

Working...
                      X