Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it time for pac fans to get over 5/2 loss??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't matter who's fans, when fans of only one particular fighter disappear from these forums, I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      It doesn't matter who's fans, when fans of only one particular fighter disappear from these forums, I'm all for it.
      Great post!!! Green when I get power again.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
        They moreso Floyd haters who wont let it go. IMO
        My j girl keeps getting jealous of those two sexy Latinas in your posts!!

Not me!! Not at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by SthPaw View Post
          Problem is some fans only follow one, or two, boxers...and not the game as a whole. Therefore the 'fans' that only care about Manny will still constantly dwell on his loss, because he is all they really know. Likewise with how some guys only harp on about Floyd winning the fight, it is a vice versa situation.

When you don't follow the game but you follow one man, whatever happens to that one man is a huge deal too you.

Fans of the sport move on alongside the sport moving on itself, fanboys hang onto the latest result of 'their guy', win or lose, because its all they are really invested in.
          There are so many other boxers who haven't been given the HBO Myth Machine Makeover, or The Showtime Spit Shine.

I like seeing guys who have honed their skills get into scraps and either find a way to win with boxing skills, or grind out a win with will. I like seeing guys overcome physical disadvantages, height, reach, etc, and give it their all..

I don't want to be making excuses for a fighter who took his loss and moved on!!

Peace bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
            5/2, aka TBE day? That'll never happen. It's a day of mourning for them.
            We are headed to TBE day!!! Or Day Od Reckoming!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Why isn't Floyd's cheating unproven. Don't you think the people who lost money betting on the fight would investigate and sue Floyd...

Why is Manny being sued???

Manny being sued adds insult to defeat... LMAO!!
              unproven?

come on! why did you admit floyd cheated? someone convinced you, is it not?

did he convince you by giving your beloved pup a hug? or he just cornered you to admitting?

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                unproven?

come on! why did you admit floyd cheated? someone convinced you, is it not?

did he convince you by giving your beloved pup a hug? or he just cornered you to admitting?
                Never heard of an ex post facto TUE!!! Have you?? Has anyone??
                Jhonny hates Floyd. Hates Arum too. Jhonny doesn't like complications.

Eat, ****, and sleep!!!

Comment

5/2

The day Pacquiao got robbed off a win by a PED cheater and his bribed NSAC and corrupt judges

Slo-mo is there, and it will always be there, to prove who was the better man that night

an injured Pacquiao landed the most meaningful punches, the ones that were actually doing damage

too bad Floyd pity pat shots count more even if they land on gloves and arms, because you know, Vegas judges' and Floyd's deep pockets

In order to beat Floyd in las Vegas, you need to knock him out COLD

or to absolutely school the **** outta him, Calzaghe-Lazy style

simply outlanding him by a small margin wont do. even if you're Pacquiao. sad but true

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
                    5/2

The day Pacquiao got robbed off a win by a PED cheater and his bribed NSAC and corrupt judges

Slo-mo is there, and it will always be there, to prove who was the better man that night

an injured Pacquiao landed the most meaningful punches, the ones that were actually doing damage

too bad Floyd pity pat shots count more even if they land on gloves and arms, because you know, Vegas judges' and Floyd's deep pockets

In order to beat Floyd in las Vegas, you need to knock him out COLD

or to absolutely school the **** outta him, Calzaghe-Lazy style

simply outlanding him by a small margin wont do. even if you're Pacquiao. sad but true
                    Butthurt detected.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                      They moreso Floyd haters who wont let it go. IMO
                      I agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                      X