Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sillakh: Barrera is a Good Boxer, Andre Ward a Level Above Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know when Sillakh actually sparred ward? I have no doubts about the level Andre was at, my curiosity is where he is at now ... really looking forward to the Barrera fight cos it should give us some real answers.I'm not necessarily saying Barrera's a world beater - it's much too early to say, but he's definitely shown a lot of promise and I don't think Andre's in for an easy ride.

Comment

lol, So many insecure guys in here are tearing up because a team-Sanchez member views Ward so highly.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
        I won't take the word of a scrub like him. Especially considering that Ward hasn't had a meaningful fight since 2012, has only fought 2 bums since then & is coming off shoulder surgery. Oh, and he hasn't fought @ LHW since his amateur days. I prefer to see Ward actually fight Barrera, than go by his long ago accomplishments or sparring sessions to declare him the better fighter.

good god.

grow up you spastic

Comment

It was meant to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but I still won't take Sillakh's word for it. And you don't know anything about my experience or knowledge, chuckles.

because..... you somehow-the-fk could know better ?

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            Does anyone know when Sillakh actually sparred ward? I have no doubts about the level Andre was at, my curiosity is where he is at now ... really looking forward to the Barrera fight cos it should give us some real answers.I'm not necessarily saying Barrera's a world beater - it's much too early to say, but he's definitely shown a lot of promise and I don't think Andre's in for an easy ride.

Well, he will be nothing but a fkn bum after that fight, according to some of the genius' on here.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
              Well, he will be nothing but a fkn bum after that fight, according to some of the genius' on here.
              Sadly this is always the way with some of the so called 'boxing fans' around here.
              Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-10-2016, 05:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                You're a pretty dumb person. Did you finish high school?
                Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                I would bet anything that you've never sparred either Ward or Barrera.
                good god.

grow up you spastic
                because..... you somehow-the-fk could know better ?
                You're obviously all Ward nut-huggers. Sillakh gave his opinion, and you all treat it like it's gospel. We'll see on fight night, bitches!

Comment

You're obviously all Ward nut-huggers. Sillakh gave his opinion, and you all treat it like it's gospel. We'll see on fight night, bitches!

So, a guy who listens to the opinion of a professional fighter, is a nut-hugger..... and yet a guy who rubbishes that opinion, because he thinks he knows better, is.... a what ?

Comment

So, a guy who listens to the opinion of a professional fighter, is a nut-hugger..... and yet a guy who rubbishes that opinion, because he thinks he knows better, is.... a what ?
                    Tell me you're not a staunch Ward supporter. There's unanswered questions about this, which causes me to doubt Sillakh's statement. When did he spar with Ward? Was it the known badass prospect of 4 years ago, or the present rusty, post-surgery Ward that he sparred? Likewise for Barrera; when in his career did he spar him? Like I said, we won't know if Ward is still all that until fight night. I'm betting he's lost something between all that time off and shoulder surgery.

Comment

Tell me you're not a staunch Ward supporter. There's unanswered questions about this, which causes me to doubt Sillakh's statement. When did he spar with Ward? Was it the known badass prospect of 4 years ago, or the present rusty, post-surgery Ward that he sparred? Likewise for Barrera; when in his career did he spar him? Like I said, we won't know if Ward is still all that until fight night. I'm betting he's lost something between all that time off and shoulder surgery.
                      You're doing the same thing you're accusing others of (making irrelevant/unfounded statements). You just called Ward "rusty" when he hasn't shown anything of the sort. In fact, everyone said he showed no rust this past fall. If you want to have any credibility, don't trip yourself up like that and show some consistency.

Comment

Working...
                      X