Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin's Promoter: Deontay Wilder Fight Will Happen in Russia!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by techliam View Post
    Don't be silly, learn to read.

Whats up with Fortuna/Uchiyama anyway, pretty sure it's almost signed. Heard the fight might be in Vegas too, but I can't confirm that
    not it isnt almost signed the 30 days are up and wba wont make the purse bid and uchiyama has weaseled a way to fight the guy under fortuna..

Comment

Originally posted by Najuk View Post
      Dont forget Wilder wasnt never tested by VADA
      cant say that is his fault..we know vada is not is not in haymon's pocket they hate him and floyd...

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
        So it's settled, Povetkin has gained home advantage. Am interested in seeing this fight.
        cant wait to see how this plays out..this man needs to stop talkin and set the date..he's hoping wilder drops so he's putitng more and more time into it...he's getting annoying...and poovetkin is a fuggin diva

Comment

I'm rooting for Wilder, but I'm not betting on this one.

I expect a major battle in which both men will dish out some serious damage.

Comment

Originally posted by tiliheels View Post
            not it isnt almost signed the 30 days are up and wba wont make the purse bid and uchiyama has weaseled a way to fight the guy under fortuna..
            Ill make a thread about it instead of spamming here

Comment

Good Luck to Deontay! Nas' "Represent" is in order! Go do what champions do!

Comment

Doesn't really matter. We know this aint going 12.

Comment

birdlegs worst fears realized birdlegs is going to moscow

Comment

Wonder why haymon let this happen either he has tons of confidence in deontay or non at all deontay will not b able to neutralize povetkin ala wlad its just not his style hell end up slugging it out deontay is the more powerful one but a little to emotional to keep a good fight strategy throughout 12 rds povetkin seems smarter and able to stick to a good game plan and has definately faced the better competition tough fight to call russia is a long way from home.

Comment

BombSquad....

Comment

Working...
                      X