Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez vs Marcos "Sledgehammers & Ambulancias" Maidana: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

canelo by ko? lmao

Comment

Canelo by UD similar to the Mayweather fights with perhaps Saul tasting the canvas for the first time. Once again NSB making a mockery of itself by being unable to answer a question without acting like 13 year old girls.

Comment

i love chino, but canelo is just to big. and we don't know if he could carry his power up to ssw. we are talking about a guy that moved up from 140 lbs vs a guy that should be fighting GGG

only chance i give chino is if the fight happens at 152 lbs like when floyd fought canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i love chino, but canelo is just to big. and we don't know if he could carry his power up to ssw. we are talking about a guy that moved up from 140 lbs vs a guy that should be fighting GGG

only chance i give chino is if the fight happens at 152 lbs like when floyd fought canelo.
          Considering he has to cut weight regardless, it might be easier for Chino to make 155 or even 160. Especially if he puts on muscle.

Comment

P4P it would be an interesting style clash but in reality Alvarez wrecks him.

Fight night weights wouldn't be miles apart but that's misleading in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
              P4P it would be an interesting style clash but in reality Alvarez wrecks him.

Fight night weights wouldn't be miles apart but that's misleading in this case.
              That wouldn't necessarily play in Canelo's favor. He will be even slower, while Maidana will still have the edge in power and chin. Canelo would get outworked, and beaten badly. A career changing type beating.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                That wouldn't necessarily play in Canelo's favor. He will be even slower, while Maidana will still have the edge in power and chin. Canelo would get outworked, and beaten badly. A career changing type beating.
                What makes Maidana have a better chin than Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
                  What makes Maidana have a better chin than Canelo?
                  How many times has Maidana been down from getting hit on the chin?

Canelo has a solid chin himself, and he gets hit more often than he should, but who has he fought that lands intense bombs? Other than Floyd and Canelo, his opposition is mediocre. Lara didn't press so we don't know what would have happened if he came forward with ill intentions. Trout? Negative.

Maidana has been in the ring with monsters. Crossed paths with lions.

Comment

I'd bet on Canelo winning by either strong majority decision or KO. Maidana has been hurt badly and outboxed, many times by far lesser fighters.

Comment

One dude outboxed cotto

One dude got outboxed by alexander

Comment

Working...
                      X