No announcement yet.

UFC>>>boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC>>>boxing

Just this past Saturday UFC's moneymaker and 145lb champ Conor Mcgregor jumped from 145lb to fight dos Anjos at 155lb, but dos Anjos was hurt, so Mcgregor had to jump to 170lb to fight a legitimate top #5 170lb and dangerous opponent in Nate Diaz to save the UFC ppv event. Even though he lost, it was two of the most exciting rounds of fighting ever!!!

In the co main event we had Holly Holms getting submitted by Miesha tate...the former champ fighting a top 2 contender in her weigh division...sigh...

Shame on you boxing...we had champ and contenders fighting tuneups after another....

I literally have no idea who these people are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
      Just this past Saturday UFC's moneymaker and 145lb champ Conor Mcgregor jumped from 145lb to fight dos Anjos at 155lb, but dos Anjos was hurt, so Mcgregor had to jump to 170lb to fight a legitimate top #5 170lb and dangerous opponent in Nate Diaz to save the UFC ppv event. Even though he lost, it was two of the most exciting rounds of fighting ever!!!

In the co main event we had Holly Holms getting submitted by Miesha tate...the former champ fighting a top 2 contender in her weigh division...sigh...

Shame on you boxing...we had champ and contenders fighting tuneups after another....
      Lmao Nate Diaz isn't a top 5 170lber. In fact he campaigns at 155, where he's on the back end of the top 5. Nate Diaz is a gatekeeper.

Comment

In UFC the best fighters actually fight against each other. Not so in boxing with its "A side" divas and multiple belts and ***** promoters.

But at least boxers can freaking box.

Comment

It's a shame alot of you morons don't celebrate champs fighting top contenders or champs fighting each other...It's the great fights and challenges that matters...not nuthuggers like you idoits...

Comment

Conor Mgregor literally lost to a gatekeeper. He was literally the face of the UFC a few days ago, the best fighter in the "sport" and got destroyed by a Carlos Molina type of opponent.

Imagine Floyd or Pacquiao losing to Carlos Molina. Just imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post

Great post. Connor at least tried to do something to back up his mouth. I'm not a fan of his but I have to give him his respect for trying.

I never thought Meisha Tate was going to pull it off. It was a good night for MMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
                Lmao Nate Diaz isn't a top 5 170lber. In fact he campaigns at 155, where he's on the back end of the top 5. Nate Diaz is a gatekeeper.
                Then it should be easy for Floyd to beat a gatekeeper in Golovkin right? Floyd going to play the drain game.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  Then it should be easy for Floyd to beat a gatekeeper in Golovkin right? Floyd going to play the drain game.
                  Dude you sound utterly ******ed.

Comment

Hate to admit it but I am starting to love UFC (MMA) more than boxing. It's just so fun to follow. It's very well organized and they know how to produce content to get you hooked. Boxing almost seems boring to me now in comparison. I am trying hard to stay interested in boxing now but my interest is shifting.

Comment

Working...
                    X