Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Vargas Versus Pacquiao-Bradley Winner is What I Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Vargas Versus Pacquiao-Bradley Winner is What I Want

Washington DC - It may have been one of Jessie Vargas' last attempt to prove that he belongs at the top of the welterweight division. Vargas was coming off a decision loss to Timothy Bradley where he stunned Bradley late in the 12th round. Referee Pat Russell stopped the fight with 5 seconds to go because he mistakenly thought he heard the final bell.

[Click Here To Read More]

Arum you POS!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Washington DC - It may have been one of Jessie Vargas' last attempt to prove that he belongs at the top of the welterweight division. Vargas was coming off a decision loss to Timothy Bradley where he stunned Bradley late in the 12th round. Referee Pat Russell stopped the fight with 5 seconds to go because he mistakenly thought he heard the final bell.

[Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Bradley dominated the first fight minus last 30 seconds. Was all over Vargas, something Ali would never do.
        Last edited by C-SHO; 03-06-2016, 07:30 PM.

Comment

called it.. war top rank!!

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          Good win for him. Really don't wanna see bobs BS in house recycle Vargas Bradley 2

Comment

would rather watch Pac-Vargas than Bradley 3 SRS

Comment

I knew it!

Comment

Well then phuck what you want.

I can deal with Crawford/Vargas but Vargas would get manhandled by Pacquiao or Bradley (again).

Comment

Pac/Bradley 3

Pac/Crawford
                  Vargas/Bradley 2

Crawford/Vargas
                  Pac/Bradley 4

Bradley/Vargas 3
                  Pac/Crawford 2

When does it stop

Comment

Pacman is retiring, what is this old man talking about? Bradley doesn't have to win the fight. Vargas wanted the rematch so bad he'll fight Bradley with 10 loses.

Comment

Working...
                    X