Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Diaz Crushes Conor McGregor, Ends Mayweather Talk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he tried to move up the equivalent of 4 boxing divisions and lost what a bum! it's a shame he didn't move up 1 pound and create his own division to dominate in.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
      the mayweather curse.. god damn dana really might kill himself now
      McGregor & Ronda bring up Floyd name on interviews, Holm hugging Floyd they all lost

The new Madden curse

Comment

Another UFC Star got the Mayweather Curse

Ronda called out Mayweather before her fight then lost.

Now Mcgregor called out Mayweather yesterday and lost tonight.

Still love Mcgregor over Mayweather though.

Comment

The hype train will rebound when he moves down to 145 or 155 and gets a big win.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 03-06-2016, 01:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            He's the UFC Broner. Broner was smashing smaller guys at Lightweight, when he had to fight guys his own size, he just wasn't that good.
            bit of a stretch.. broner isnt a welterweight and broner isnt draining to make 140

Comment

Moving to 170 didn't work out, he was gassed after a round and a half.

He was landing big shots, got ****y throwing silly stuff and looked noticeably slower/weaker. Diaz soaked it up and took advantage.

I don't mind it though, he went up 25lbs and it didn't work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i gotta admit, the unpredictability of the UFC makes it very interesting
                I find it uninteresting for the exact same reason. It is so wide open. No such thing as anything long term except for a couple of cases

Comment

Dude he jumped up from 145 to 170. What do you expect? . He took a big risk and paid for it. Most guys dont even have the balls to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Very True! It is no Warmup fights or any of that ****, as soon as you comeback from injury or layoff Dana White match his guys up TOUGH
                    Nah man, this wasn't some Dana orchestraded event, Connor asked to fight someone who got injured and they found a decent opponent on 11 days notice who wasn't even training to fight, so it's not like Dana said I'm going to find the best opponent possible that can beat u it was more of a case of crap, who the hell is available with a somewhat decent name so we don't have to cancel the event?

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                      they fight in the same wight class.. they just didnt drain themselves
                      They're just gonna play up the fact that Conor went way up in weight. Plus he got finished on the ground after dominating on the feet.

If he had lost this way against Frankie Edgar it would have crushed his hype.

But I think he'll be fine after this.

Comment

Working...
                      X