No announcement yet.

Forreal doe, dat was mo' entertaining than any boxing I've seen this year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forreal doe, dat was mo' entertaining than any boxing I've seen this year

Canelo Cotto was poop, what else was there... nothing that got me off my seat that's for sho...

I can't watch any sporting event as a replay (whether boxing or MMA) so after watching this shizzle live I must say it's rather entertaining.

Might have to jump ship yo.

good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      good riddance

Comment

Those two fights tonight were better than anything boxing has done in years. I know mcgregor lost tonight but it actually proved how much better ufc is than boxing. He took a huge risk and lost but it was intense. Boxers cry over 2 pounds. Boxing is full of ****.

Comment

Great thread, b.

Got Trump for a avi, and Connor McGregor just got tapped out to a Mexican-American.

What are the odd's?

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons
            I'm surprised you Golovkin nutuggers still follow boxing. UFC has always had the knockouts. All the way back to the early '90s. Unfortunately for you f*ggots (like El-blanco), most of the fighters are American or Brazilian. No Kazakh cowards to throw your support behind.
            stop crying Phaggot. You pu$$ies on here are obsessed with me.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Those two fights tonight were better than anything boxing has done in years. I know mcgregor lost tonight but it actually proved how much better ufc is than boxing. He took a huge risk and lost but it was intense. Boxers cry over 2 pounds. Boxing is full of ****.
              Good point about boxers whining about a mere pound or two. Bunch of broads sometimes.

Comment

canelo cotto was last year.

Comment

MMA gets boring sometimes because of all the grappling, but McGregor put guys like Canelo and Golovkin to shame tonight. You got these guys b1tching about 1 pound or 4 pounds, and McGregor moved up 20 like he gave no fuks. He lost but it took balls. Respect.

Canelo take notes, hopefully McGregor will inspire some Irish courage inside of you ya fookin ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    canelo cotto was last year.

Comment

Working...
                    X