Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Drops, Stops Sadam Ali To Capture WBO Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was at the fight. This fight made the whole card worth going. Awesome fight

Comment

I didn't watch the fight live, but I saw the 9th round on YouTube and it looked like an atrocious stoppage, even if Ali was about to go anyway.

Comment

Really not shocked, Ali was rocked multiple times during his previous fight. He does have the reflexes to be a backfoot fighter but he does it anyway and he gets caught OFTEN! Congrats to Vargas!

Comment

This one goes out to all the dumbasses that said sadam ali was better and more skilled than vargas. That vargas was gonna get outclassed. Stupid mofos

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
            I am shocked. Honestly, I just thought Ali was much better. Case is not
            He was better but afraid to take risks. He kept letting Vargas walk him down, instead of taking chances on the inside where Vargas can't apply his straight right. Can't blame a guy who's afraid to trade and test his chin on the inside. His constant disengagement annoyed the hell out of me, so I had to root for the guy who wants to fight, which is Vargas.

Anyways, I was actually looking for that one-punch KD of Vargas the entire fight, which led to a stoppage.
            Last edited by brettWall; 03-06-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Idk why people were hyping Ali thinking he was something special lol kid is a bum who will always be an ESPN fighter Vargas isn't that good either and will lose when he steps up again

Comment

Vargas vs JMM make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  I was at the fight. This fight made the whole card worth going. Awesome fight
                  they have bleachers there dont they in some areas? the broner card is gonna be there

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOvbTTO View Post
                    Idk why people were hyping Ali thinking he was something special lol kid is a bum who will always be an ESPN fighter Vargas isn't that good either and will lose when he steps up again
                    exactly! The same morons who hyped Jose pedraza were hyping Ali. Pedraza proved to be the same level fighter Ali is (a bum as u state it) when they robbed Cherry who beat the brakes off Pedraza.

Both Ali and Pedraza are the same level of bum. I'm glad u see that!!

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
                      Pac vs Vargas good fight make it happend!
                      lol props to Vargas on a good performance but he wouldn't do **** with Pac. Ali not in the same league as Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X