No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Drops, Stops Sadam Ali To Capture WBO Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Oh right, the infallible judges in boxing can't be questioned right?
    you do realize Vargas actually has a style? He's had a diverse mix of trainers even the Cuban style.

you do realize Broner fcked up Khabib?

I mean... do you really think Khabib has a style even compared to Vargas or Broner? or is it just how hard you hit a bag?

Comment

Very good fight. I was surprised Vargas won the way he did. He really took advantage of the mistakes Ali made. Young fighters need to remember never back up straight and keep your hands up.

I think Vargas deserves to fight Tim again after this win.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Very good fight. I was surprised Vargas won the way he did. He really took advantage of the mistakes Ali made. Young fighters need to remember never back up straight and keep your hands up.

Tim will take him to school again.....he is not deserving of a rematch just because he beat Ali.

The kid needs to continue gaining experience he can then go after the top dogs, I dont think he is ready yet.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
          Tim will take him to school again.....he is not deserving of a rematch just because he beat Ali.

The kid needs to continue gaining experience he can then go after the top dogs, I dont think he is ready yet.
          I think him upsetting Ali, combined with the 12th round performance in the 1st fight suggests a rematch would be interesting. If you feel differently, OK.

Comment

I think him upsetting Ali, combined with the 12th round performance in the 1st fight suggests a rematch would be interesting. If you feel differently, OK.
            I wont mind either way but he showed lots of flaws on this win. For one he cant fight going back and Tim will capitalize on that. Like I said a few more fights and he can challenge Tim again or any top dog. Its only my humble opinion.

Glad we share different thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
              I wont mind either way but he showed lots of flaws on this win. For one he cant fight going back and Tim will capitalize on that. Like I said a few more fights and he can challenge Tim again or any top dog. Its only my humble opinion.

Glad we share different thoughts.
              I think you are making fair points. I was very surprised with Vargas winning. I thought he lost to Tim clearly, but the 12th round was definitely questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                you do realize Vargas actually has a style? He's had a diverse mix of trainers even the Cuban style.

you do realize Broner fcked up Khabib?

I mean... do you really think Khabib has a style even compared to Vargas or Broner? or is it just how hard you hit a bag?
                WTF are you talking about style? Khabib hit Vargas more than Vargas hit him you muppet. I don't care how they were standing while it happened

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                  WTF are you talking about style? Khabib hit Vargas more than Vargas hit him you muppet. I don't care how they were standing while it happened
                  I see. Clean affective punches, and HBO, would conspire to give Vargas the win. sure

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                    I see. Clean affective punches, and HBO, would conspire to give Vargas the win. sure
                    Yes, I think Khabib was ripped off. State it sarcastically as many times as you want but you have no argument besides a one sided highlight video..How about you post the full video and we'll see then Until then keep your bias away from me

Comment

• Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
                      Yes, I think Khabib was ripped off. State it sarcastically as many times as you want but you have no argument besides a one sided highlight video..How about you post the full video and we'll see then Until then keep your bias away from me
                      It's cool man. People think Pac beat Floyd....

Comment

Working...
                      X