Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan's Real Speed Revealed Briefly @ HBO Promo Shoot: (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully khan can use that speed to keep a jab in canelos face to take his vision and score big off combinations thats his only chance for a W

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
      I've never been impressed with Khan's speed, speed is more valuable when a fighter can shoot whilst quickly getting into a defensive posture and changing the angles. Khan is always there to be hit when he throws. I hope Canelo toys with him, even though the logical thing to do is get him out and don't even waste time with him but man, really hope he toys with him.
      I got the feeling canelo is going to carry khan to the mid rounds, just to display his skills, then finish it... too much ego to try and KO khan in one round...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Using your logic

Cotto washed up

Mosley washed up

Pacquiao washed upppppppp

Corrales

Castillo

De la hoya washed up

Hatton washed up, strugged with collazo

Ortiz washed up, mentally weak

Maidana washed up multiple losses

Berto zombie

Guerrero zombie

marquez washed up

Canelo weighdrained

the floyd haters can go way more in-depth, i could break it down further, but we have been here before, with people criticizing every one of floyds wins

you are no different than those people, you just do it for different boxers
        Those are all things people say about floyds wins. That is true. But are they facts? No.

I gave you facts

It's a difference between hate and facts brother.

I'm as objective as they come.

if you would have said khan has a better resume than broner,brook, or thurman I would have agreed with you.

it's once you said khan is known for taking risky fights, that I had to disprove your notion. That's when I dissected his resume with facts.

I said all that to say if khan beats canelo, then my view on him changes
        Last edited by bluebeam; 03-05-2016, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
          Those are all things people say about floyds wins. That is true. But are they facts? No.

I gave you facts

It's a difference between hate and facts brother.

I'm as objective as they come.

if you would have said khan has a better resume than broner,brook, or thurman I would have agreed with you.

it's once you said khan is known for taking risky fights, that I had to disprove your notion. That's when I dissected his resume with facts.

I said all that to say if khan beats canelo, then my view on him changes
          you gave no facts, you pick and choose what you want to see

like i said you are no different than those people who look for ways to discredit each and every one of floyds wins

this is how i see it, if you step in the ring with a good boxer, then you are alright by me, every fight with a decent opponent carries a risk.

now if you are fighting scrubs and cab drivers like wilder and brook, then i will be critical, i can't give brook credit for beating frankie gavin, but i can give frankie gavin credit for stepping in the ring with brook

khans resume is one of the better ones and stepping in the ring with canelo, win or lose, deserves respect.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            He's an exceptionally good boxer when he's on his game. He completely shut out and dominated Alexander, Malignaggi, Judah and Collazo, for a few examples.
            Why do you keep posting those names like they are impressive?? Collazo and Judah were beyond shot and Paulie and Alexander have never been anything special

Comment

They are only overhill the when Khan fights them right?

Garcia had problems with Zab, where as Khan beat a 10 times better and younger version of Zab

Broner struggled with a old Paulie, Khan beat a prime Paulie

Collazo dropped Ortiz and hurt Thurman, Khan dominated him

There is always a weird excuse not to give Khan any credit...
              STOP..Zab has been done since Cotto beat him years ago..Paulie was never anything special..Collazo dropped a shot Ortiz....LOL so what

Comment

Originally posted by larryx.. View Post
                STOP..Zab has been done since Cotto beat him years ago..Paulie was never anything special..Collazo dropped a shot Ortiz....LOL so what
                Collazo also made Thurman look like he had diarrhea, Keith made Collazo look like a beast

People on here were saying Collazo was going to beat Khan.

They said the same about Devon

Zab made Danny Garcia back up

I'm not even trying to be critical of Danny, Thurman. my point is simply, if the right punch lands, and a boxer fights the right kind of fight, he can cause problems for his opponents.

Fights can be lost very easily unless you are facing someone like Frankie Gavin or Jo Jo Dan....then you know you are guaranteed a win without taking any punishment
                Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-05-2016, 02:13 PM.

Comment

No lose situation for Khan. He wins he has some big money fights he can make by bringing smaller guys up to fight at MW like Bradley for example.
                  Most likely he loses but he will still be Danny Garcia's mandatory and could still make the Brook fight as well.

Comment

you gave no facts, you pick and choose what you want to see

like i said you are no different than those people who look for ways to discredit each and every one of floyds wins

this is how i see it, if you step in the ring with a good boxer, then you are alright by me, every fight with a decent opponent carries a risk.

now if you are fighting scrubs and cab drivers like wilder and brook, then i will be critical, i can't give brook credit for beating frankie gavin, but i can give frankie gavin credit for stepping in the ring with brook

khans resume is one of the better ones and stepping in the ring with canelo, win or lose, deserves respect.
                    Was cotto ranked number 1 at 154 when Floyd fought him?
                    Was Corrales undefeated?
                    Was Castillo ranked number 1 at 135?
                    Was hatton the 140 number 1 fighter?
                    Was marquez ranked number 2 p4p?
                    Was pacquiao the man who was supposed to beat floyd?
                    Was mosley ranked as the best welterweight in the world behind may and Pac?
                    Was de la hoya the A side against floyd, therfore dictating the weight, date, and location?

The answer is yes to all of those questions. Why isn't that facts?

Was alexander 2 fights removed from being beat up by porter?
                    Was collazo coming off of beating a fighter in ortiz, who was coming off of a year layoff and a broken jaw?
                    Was diaz past prime?
                    Was Algeri coming off of losing 12 rounds and being dropped 6 times in the fight prior?
                    Was molina a nobody?
                    Was mcloskey a domestic nobody?
                    Was zab shot?
                    was barrera 73 years old? Lol
                    Has Paulie lost every big fight he was ever in?

The answer is yes to all those questions. Why isn't that facts?

You can't even keep it real bro. I give you facts and you say they aren't.

Smh.

He gets props for fighting canelo, but don't bring up the rest of those cherry picks.
                    Last edited by bluebeam; 03-05-2016, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
                      Was cotto ranked number 1 at 154 when Floyd fought him?
                      Was Corrales undefeated?
                      Was Castillo ranked number 1 at 135?
                      Was hatton the 140 number 1 fighter?
                      Was marquez ranked number 2 p4p?
                      Was pacquiao the man who was supposed to beat floyd?
                      Was mosley ranked as the best welterweight in the world behind may and Pac?
                      Was de la hoya the A side against floyd, therfore dictating the weight, date, and location?
                      Hatton was past his best, using your logic when you said Lucas beat Zab, well Collazo beat Hatton, that was a very tough fight

JMM had 3 losses and a draw and 2 wars with Pac, over the hill

Pac was way past his prime, coming off a brutal knockout, he hasnt looked like a beast since he fought Miguel Cotto

Shane was way past it, 5 losses under his belt, he was a 3 round fighter, even after he fought Floyd, he racked up 3 losses and a draw, with only 3 wins, ol man nearly knocked Floyd out

De la hoya was past it, 2 fights away from retirement, many losses under his belt, old man gave Floyd a tough night

We can play this game all day, we can discredit wins very easily with facts, as you call them.
                      Last edited by FrankieBruno; 03-05-2016, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X