Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan's Real Speed Revealed Briefly @ HBO Promo Shoot: (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
    he steps in the ring and takes risks unlike some boxers who fake injuries, continuously pull out of fights and refuse to take a real challenge.
    ... your boy is a disaster...

(...speed also killed Danny, right?... and Danny doesn't even have a jab whatsoever...)

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

(...speed also killed Danny, right?... and Danny doesn't even have a jab whatsoever...)
      Timing beats speed and people are acting like Canelo is Angulo. Canelo's footwork is slow but his hands are fast. His combination punching is better than Khan's. I can't believe this fight has gone from being criticized as a mismatch (and rightly so) to people taking it serious.

Comment

I think his footing is a bit off...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post

Danny beat Khan fair and square

I don't make excuses for any loss

This is boxing, sometimes you get beat, sometimes you don't, you pay for mistakes, at the same time i'm not going to discredit Khans wins, when these same opponents have given hell to some of the so called Boxers you seem to rate highly.

Rematch would be different imo and hopefully we see it after this fight as Khan is still mando

I have a lot of time and respect for Khan...

Comment

he steps in the ring and takes risks unlike some boxers who fake injuries, continuously pull out of fights and refuse to take a real challenge.
            Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
            He's an exceptionally good boxer when he's on his game. He completely shut out and dominated Alexander, Malignaggi, Judah and Collazo, for a few examples.
            So he does................... nothing.

Speed Speed Speed.

You hear nothing about his defence, footwork, upper body movement, ability to set traps, counter punch, lead jab, head movement, make any adjustments etc etc.

This guy is STILL getting clocked by left hooks and overhand rights and yet all we hear is................"Speed Speed Speed, punches in bunches."

Which led to him getting clocked by Danny Garcia and him refusing to fight a legit WW or any worthwhile puncher at 147 for how many years?

Yeah............ I'm buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
              So he does................... nothing.

Speed Speed Speed.

You hear nothing about his defence, footwork, upper body movement, ability to set traps, counter punch, lead jab, head movement, make any adjustments etc etc.

This guy is STILL getting clocked by left hooks and overhand rights and yet all we hear is................"Speed Speed Speed, punches in bunches."

Which led to him getting clocked by Danny Garcia and him refusing to fight a legit WW or any worthwhile puncher at 147 for how many years?

Yeah............ I'm buying it.
              34 fights, 31 wins and 3 losses, $40 million net worth, he's doing something right

Canelo>>any WW

The fact you are still hating on Khan when he is taking such a dangerous fight, says more about how much of a wanker you truely are

Go watch Kevin Bumzier vs Brook, i am sure that is more up your street

Comment

Im amazed at this fight actually happening and how ridiculous this is. I thought it was fake, until i seen the actual green screen promo. I still won't believe it.

Comment

34 fights, 31 wins and 3 losses, $40 million net worth, he's doing something right

Canelo>>any WW

The fact you are still hating on Khan when he is taking such a dangerous fight, says more about how much of a wanker you truely are

Devon Alexander is 26-4........ so what?
                  Adrien Broner is 34-2........... so what?

Canelo>> any WW? Khan didn't fight any WW in how many years? Was there no one to fight at 147 all these years?

It's not a dangerous fight. He loses? So what? The excuse will be about how much bigger Canelo is than him. There is no risk here, no one is gonna crap on his career if he loses a fight EVERYBODY expects him to lose.

You can call me a hater as much as you want, I'm speaking facts, your boy sucks.
                  He's been boxing for over ten years and you chumps who call yourselves his fans can't speak about anything he does well other than, "Duh his has Speed Duh Duh......"

He stinks, he's a damn joke. Get used to it.

Straight garbage.

Comment

Canelo>>any WW

Yeah. I don't how you can hate on Khan for taking this fight. Blame Canelo and De La Fishnets.

And to those criticizing, look at all these undefeated fighters. They make a ton of mistakes themselves but just ain't fought nobody good enough to capitalize on them.

Comment

I had to register to watch and I don 't have time for that to watch Khan who I have seen fight so often. Canelo has faster, more accurate punches that are thrown more correctly and have much more power. Khan can't avoid Canelo's combinations. Khan will get nailed and knocked out early. Khan doesn't hit nearly as hard as Cotto so he can't hurt Canelo. He can't box nearly as well as Cotto so he can't win on points. If you really believe Khan will win then go bet on him because he is a 5 to 1 underdog. I am almost certain that Khan gets KOed very quickly. I am not 100% certain because strange things can happen in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X