Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya "negotiations are complicated because gg thinks hes a superstar"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    Damn wade got 500k and gg got 2M ridiculous
    There's a case to be made that Wade should've gotten even less tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by pvj View Post
      It's amazing how many times people say they don't want to do something, immediately after they've voulenterrly done it.

Nothing personal, but I'm calling bs.
      I can believe it bro. Oscar has shown time and time again that he is a junky

Comment

• Gg hbo numbers barely 1.1M
        Canelo hbo numbers 2.4 M

Comment

• Man hopefully team gg goes into the negotiation table willing to make a weight concession

Comment

Man hopefully team gg goes into the negotiation table willing to make a weight concession
            So you're saying canelo is not good enough to beat someone at the full middleweight limit?

Comment

Man hopefully team gg goes into the negotiation table willing to make a weight concession
              Nope Abel not having it, hes also asking the press to ask Canelo and keep asking why not 155 if the announce you as the lineal MW champion of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                So you're saying canelo is not good enough to beat someone at the full middleweight limit?
                Man idk I just want the fight to happen. Hopefully they agree to 157 or something realistic

Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Nope Abel not having it, hes also asking the press to ask Canelo and keep asking why not 155 if the announce you as the lineal MW champion of the world.

Yeah but Abel is not a promoter nor does he speak for gg. Loeffler seemed reasonable when they ask him about Catchweights

Comment

Man idk I just want the fight to happen. Hopefully they agree to 157 or something realistic
                    See Gabriel Campillo in your signature on the ground? I picture Canelo looking similar

Comment

No, you're saying you want one fighter to have an advantage over the other.

Why not just say that Canelo needs to be a man and fight the number 1 contender at the middleweight limit of 160? If you start talking about "a side", "calls shots", etc etc, you really don't care about seeing the best fight the best.

You just want to see one guy tilt the tables in his favor.

160 is realistic when canelo is called the "middleweight champion of the world".

Or did they introduce him as "the 155 pound champion of the world"?

Comment

Working...
                      X