Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya "negotiations are complicated because gg thinks hes a superstar"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is a superstar. Stop making up all these excuses to duck and get in the ring.

Comment

• De la Hoya just said hes calling team gg tomororw

Comment

• The sad part of all this is at the end of the day money will prevail and we'll see Canelo beating on the zombie version of GGG.
        All these fanboys will chew it up and the beautiful sport of boxing will continue a farce.

Comment

• Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          De la Hoya just said hes calling team gg tomororw
          To see if they can drain him enough that Canelo feels he isn't fighting the monster version of GGG. He wants the zombie version of GGG. If GGG doesn't go down, no fight. What does that tell you. Canelo knows he can't beat GGG at 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
            The sad part of all this is at the end of the day money will prevail and we'll see Canelo beating on the zombie version of GGG.
            All these fanboys will chew it up and the beautiful sport of boxing will continue a farce.
            Isn't that what gg tried to do with ward? Instead of fighting ward for the lineal title at 168 he comes back with a ridiculous offer

Comment

• sacrifices are going to be made one way or the other. either through some weight stipulation, or money. ggg should sacrifice the money, take him out, then make bank on a rematch we know we'll get inevitably.

Comment

Isn't that what gg tried to do with ward? Instead of fighting ward for the lineal title at 168 he comes back with a ridiculous offer
                I'm not going to sit here and explain to you what I just saw somebody else explain to you. You can stay dumb then.

Comment

• Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                  I'm not going to sit here and explain to you what I just saw somebody else explain to you. You can stay dumb then.
                  Lol hide behind a computer punk ass btchh

Comment

Lol hide behind a computer punk ass btchh
                    Immaturity runs rampant in here

Comment

• I knew De La Hoya would be the cog in the wheel to stop this fight from happening. Canelo hydrates up to 170 the night of the fight anyway. What's all this BS about weight. Ridiculous and just a ploy to get out of fighting GGG. I like Canelo but if he talks the talk as MW champion he's gonna have to ....you know the rest. Disappointing.

Comment

Working...
                      X