Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya "negotiations are complicated because gg thinks hes a superstar"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya "negotiations are complicated because gg thinks hes a superstar"

Makes a lot of sense actually. Only superstar here is Canelo. I hope Tom and abel recognize that Canelo is rhe A side so this fight can get made

LOOK phagget, not even an D level fighter takes 90-10 you son of a whore drag. COWARD, you and Canelo both. Scared cowards. GENNADY is the MANDATORY for Canelos 160 title you cocaine addict low life.

Comment

just drop the belt. you can create your own belt for the 155 division

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        LOOK phagget, not even an D level fighter takes 90-10 you son of a whore drag. COWARD, you and Canelo both. Scared cowards. GENNADY is the MANDATORY for Canelos 160 title you cocaine addict low life.
        Excellent post green k sent
        Hey bro you.think Oscar was under drug influence when he gave this interview?

Comment

The sooner Golovkin's camp realizes they're going to have to settle for far less financially the quicker this fight gets made.

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            Excellent post green k sent
            Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Thanks!
              Hey bro you think Oscar was under drug influence when he gave this interview?

Comment

Yea... Khan was easy.... Khan doesn't think he's a superstar...
                I believe Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  Hey bro you think Oscar was under drug influence when he gave this interview?
                  Word has it he still does cocaine regularly and hits his wife and kids as well. My family knows his family and I have heard some horror stories including Millie (his wife) catching him downstairs with dildos halfway up his ass at late hours of the night. But I dont want to gossip about his private life but I know a lot about him.

Comment

Very true, Winky Wright all over again, minus the resume. Good fighter, who has hardcore fans backing, but refuses to play the b-side role and will potentially lose out on huge fights because of this. I think the fight gets made at 157 though. Canelo likely folds from hearing fans say he is ducking and is scared, like he did with Trout and Lara, and will give in to 2lbs up. It remains to be seen if GGG even accepts 157, but I think that's the only way both fighters would come remotely close to fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X