Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo, Amir Khan Size Each Other Up at London Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Canelo, Amir Khan Size Each Other Up at London Presser

LONDON WBC, Ring Magazine and Lineal Middleweight World Champion Canelo Alvarez (46-1-1, 32 KOs) will make his first title defense of 2016 against former two-time world champion and resurgent contender Amir "King" Khan (31-3, 19 KOs) on May 7, Cinco De Mayo weekend at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, in a match-up of two of the biggest stars in boxing. The event will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View.

[Click Here To Read More]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Canelo looks sooo shook in front of Khan its obvious as f****.

He knows Khan will put a beating on him on May 7th.

Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 02-29-2016, 01:18 PM.

why would he be shook against a lower weight fighter coming up to him with an embarrassing reputation of having a crappy chin and always getting KTFO?

that be like rocco sifferedi looking at amir's social media post of his pencil d*ck and being shook.

it just doesnt make sense.

Comment

Here is full Press conference.

Canelo is in for a beating!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        why would he be shook against a lower weight fighter coming up to him with an embarrassing reputation of having a crappy chin and always getting KTFO?

that be like rocco sifferedi looking at amir's social media post of his pencil d*ck and being shook.

it just doesnt make sense.

Canelo still gets nightmeres over Floyd performance over him where he got taken to school by Floyd, its not always about the KO % of your opponent you see, its about the skills !!

And Khan has better boxing skills than Floyd also better punching POWER, Khan has NEVER BEEN OUTBOXED !! Floyd has ! (by Castillo).

Comment

whats with the plant ?

Comment

Canelo is going to blitz right through this fight.

I'll go less than 5.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              Canelo is going to blitz right through this fight.

I'll go less than 5.

I'm afraid you'll have to eat the humble pie after the fight is over ..

Khan will school Canelo , worse than Floyd did,.

Comment

It's incredible to me how many people put stock into stare downs. According to these boards, Floyd was terrified at every stare down lmao. No one ever looks "scared" to me. These are professional fighters and have done this a million times

Comment

Did they realise any ticket information?

Comment

Shook?????

Comment

Working...
                    X